Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Should be a magnificent day for Lewis, best of luck

Brian Parsons

May 16, 2013
Bicester, Oxfordshire.
Yes please. I'm no great fan of Hamilton and for people who rate him up among the greats really need to look at the different cars the greats drove. Manual gear changing, adjusting anti roll bars as car gets lighter and one set of tyres. He is sat in the best car with on board computers sou g the hard work for him. Yes I know I worked for an old F1 team.
Just hope Kimi doesn't take Lewis out into the first corner.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Yes please. I'm no great fan of Hamilton and for people who rate him up among the greats really need to look at the different cars the greats drove. Manual gear changing, adjusting anti roll bars as car gets lighter and one set of tyres. He is sat in the best car with on board computers sou g the hard work for him. Yes I know I worked for an old F1 team.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

What absolute dross. So nobody driving since the 80's can ever be considered a great?!

Agree that he has had some great cars, especially in recent years however that is just part of what is required to win a world title. Nobody could win the championship in the current McLaren for example, however Hamilton has consistently beaten the best in comparable or identical cars only being beaten by a teammate in two seasons.

Hamilton has to be regarded as the best of his generation/era and probably in the top three of all time. Like him or not he is a special talent.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Yes please. I'm no great fan of Hamilton and for people who rate him up among the greats really need to look at the different cars the greats drove.

I consider Schumacher (despite years of hatred against him) the best and greatest F1 driver of all time and the stats back this up (7 titles). Looking at the Ferrari he scored most of his wins in - I fail to see your point?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hamilton is beyond a shadow of doubt the best recently in F1 and I hope he gets to Shumachers record, don't forgot how he won some titles by taking out his competitor deliberately on the first corner

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I'm a massive fan of Hamilton, a sporting great. His control of a car in the wet is unbelievable compared to the pack, his brilliance causes drivers in a possibly superior car to crack under the pressure.

When we get that old chestnut of Brits disliking a British sporting great (very common over the years), their pettiness makes me like the sportsman all the more.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Come on Lewis.Wrap it up tonight.:O

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Oops Seb - spins under pressure from Ricciardo and now running 14th.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Vettel cannot handle his car, 2nd Grand Prix running he spins, hilarious

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ricardo kaput and out of race

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy