Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Are we safe already

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The only way I see us getting relegated is long term juries to key men - Ryan, Murray, Duffy, Dunk.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
We've had a very good start though, so I think its pretty unlikely that BHA will be relegated. Also the squad is stronger than this time last year.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
We've had a very good start though, so I think its pretty unlikely that BHA will be relegated. Also the squad is stronger than this time last year.

Nine points between us and the regation places, that's only three wins. With over three quarters of the season still to go, it's way too early to be asking that question yet in my opinion.

So far so good, but still extremely early days.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Yes. We’re as good as PL 2019/20.

I’m hoping for a celebratory pitch invasion at the end of the Wolves game, passionate fist pumping from Tony, with Y-Fronts clad Dunk spraying everyone with Champagne.

Once on the pitch, we should all goad the opposition fans singing "easy easy easy".

I know a fair few Reading fans who'd be up for coming down and joining in with our celebrations. They love that kind of stuff.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Somebody told me we are 10-1 to get relegated. Couldnt bring myself to bet but think this is great value. Appreciate we won but have just beaten 2 sides below us that looked better then us. Apart from Cardiff think most are more likely to win 2 on the trott then us, the way we set up.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here