Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Murray’s head injury

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Ok thanks obviously got it wRong but I was convinced that I had either read it or heard it when a player was injured and shown on MOTD.or EFL Quest.

I got it wrong too. Apparently the wording says a minimum of 6 days. It depends on the severity of the injury.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
He’ll use any excuse not to clap the away fans at the end of the match. He has history of this you know. GET RID.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I must say, I was pretty annoyed with the stretcher bearers just ambling on when everyone on the pitch was urging them to hurry up. Kayal (i think) just went and grabbed it in the end. Surely they're better trained than this?

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Just seen it on MOTD.

Sickening to watch as he hit the ground.
I got quite emotional.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
GM should not play next week. Massive impact from original Nutt and then the subsequent fall. You do not **** about with head injury - especially one that sees you recovering in on a hospital gurney. Time for Andone and or JL to turn up.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The FA guidelines are about as clear as mud as it says one thing but then leaves the get out by mentioning enhanced care facilities. very ambiguous.

The FA guidelines are as a clear as mud, on the one hand saying 14 days but then giving the get out of 'enhanced care facilities'. We shall just have to wait and see what happens as I would expect that we will provide the best medical help and assistance available.

Last edited:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Do we know if GM was concussed? I know he was knocked out, but does this mean he was concussed? This is a question as I do not know.

Is what I thought too but wasn’t sure if it would be a stupid question :lol:

I don't know what the difference is either, but CH said he was concussed in the video here (from 2:09)

[video]https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45847415[/video]

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I must say, I was pretty annoyed with the stretcher bearers just ambling on when everyone on the pitch was urging them to hurry up. Kayal (i think) just went and grabbed it in the end. Surely they're better trained than this?

They're probably so used to actually getting there only to realise the injured player has in fact lost a alice band or taken a nasty knock to their fingernails , they tend not to rush it , i wasn't there but the brief footage i saw was 2 Brighton players and a Toon player basically grabbing the stretcher from the less than brisk previous carriers , putting Murray's horrible incident aside i thought the way the home fans reacted to the incident was excellent and deserve a mention

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
Chris is always ultra cautious bringing players back from injury so I suspect he will feel Wolves at home would be a good opportunity to give Locadia and Andone some game time. I'm sure he will persevere with Locadia and introduce Andone with 10 minutes to go!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here