Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Murray’s head injury

D

Deleted member 2719

I didn't guess, but copied it from a Brighton fan on Twitter. I'm pleased you're so delighted, but I promise I will check in future.
:kiss:

Copied from Twitter shocker!!

Just when I thought you were up there with the most knowledgeable fans of all time, your just a copy and paste fan.:eek::wave:

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
"Essentially, no player will be allowed to return for a competitive game for at least six days."
https://www.skysports.com/football/...ue-head-injury-and-concussion-rules-explained

or this lovely diagram is useful. from the FA recovery guidelines. Maybe Wolves but you'd think they would be cautious.

day6orday12.jpg

Last edited:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
I can only imagine that he wont do much training for a few days if any which will make him a doubt for next weekend as a starter but he maybe on the bench.

Looked horrific on the TV with him face down not moving and the Albion players trying to get the medical staff onto the pitch quicker so good work to all the players to carry on after that even if a bit shell shocked at first.

Get Well soon GM and hope the 3 points help

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Hideous injury but total accident, I don’t blame their player at all.

Full credit to the professionalism of the players as it shook me just up seeing it on TV, it must have been incredibly hard seeing that happen to their mate close up.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I can only imagine that he wont do much training for a few days if any which will make him a doubt for next weekend as a starter but he maybe on the bench.

Looked horrific on the TV with him face down not moving and the Albion players trying to get the medical staff onto the pitch quicker so good work to all the players to carry on after that even if a bit shell shocked at first.

Get Well soon GM and hope the 3 points help

Mandatory two week break as he got knocked out according to WA so misses the Wolves game entirely

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here