Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Twenty Members of a Grooming Gang Convicted

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Can you read?

I'll repeat some facts already given on this thread for you.

Firstly, TB stated that Amere Singh Dhaliwal is a Sikh, not a Muslim. Whilst this is true, what she failed to state was that he was actually a Muslim during the attacks, and converted to Sikhism after the abuse. - FACT.

Several posters (and i don't think TB mentioned this on this thread in her defence) claimed that Tommy Robinson's actions could of lead to the collapse of the trial, as was reported in the MSM. Although, the actual court transcripts show that the Judge and the Crown agreed that nothing Tommy said could have prejudiced the trial. - FACT.

TB then pointed out that the vast majority of paedophiles in this country are white. Again, she's not wrong, but as i pointed out that is clearly the case due to the vast majority of the population being white. - FACT

I then pointed out that the vast majority (84%) of grooming gangs in this country are described as 'Asian' despite Asians making up just 8% of the population. - FACT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO4JkUCaYi0&t=24s

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
You're wrong. Those posts are an awful way to talk to her, and I'm sorry but you find me a single example of a BG thread where he is called "a f*king idiot" or is told that he makes someone sick for something as trivial as what Thunder bolt has done here. He's certainly rounded on unreasonably but nothing as bad as this as far as I can see.

Two people called her an idiot one with an F in front of it, one of the two went on to say she makes him sick, that’s two people!

On BG’s threads upto 50% of the responses are nasty with full intensity and posted by a hell of a lot more the 2 bods.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Can you read?

I'll repeat some facts already given on this thread for you.

Firstly, TB stated that Amere Singh Dhaliwal is a Sikh, not a Muslim. Whilst this is true, what she failed to state was that he was actually a Muslim during the attacks, and converted to Sikhism after the abuse. - FACT.

Several posters (and i don't think TB mentioned this on this thread in her defence) claimed that Tommy Robinson's actions could of lead to the collapse of the trial, as was reported in the MSM. Although, the actual court transcripts show that the Judge and the Crown agreed that nothing Tommy said could have prejudiced the trial. - FACT.

TB then pointed out that the vast majority of paedophiles in this country are white. Again, she's not wrong, but as i pointed out that is clearly the case due to the vast majority of the population being white. - FACT

I then pointed out that the vast majority (84%) of grooming gangs in this country are described as 'Asian' despite Asians making up just 8% of the population. - FACT.

As Benjamin Disraeli would say, "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
More fake news. The Greek and Roman Empires were centred in Europe.

Greeks and Romans did not import slaves en masse , they enslaved the defeated armies and locals as their empires expanded , they were certainly not involved in taking slaves from the African continent .......get your time frames right before you call fake news......

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Greeks and Romans did not import slaves en masse , they enslaved the defeated armies and locals as their empires expanded , they were certainly not involved in taking slaves from the African continent .......get your time frames right before you call fake news......

You were therefore wrong regarding the Chinese as they did not take slaves from Africa.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
I've read this whole thread and I don't see Thunder bolt doing anything remotely close to defending the indefensible and she is being treated pretty shamefully by some on here.

People often only see what they want to see and this is a classic example. Some people just want an excuse to take out their anger on anyone who hasn't got their pitchforks out.

It is not down to the Muslim community to self-police against vile scum like these, any more than it is down to the black community to self-police against knife crime or whites to self-police against aggravated burglary or armed robbery.

There are a couple of other issues that are raised in my view. Firstly, I get pissed off when it becomes apparent that law enforcement treats certain sectors with kid gloves for fear of upsetting them, all the while this sort of crime is continuing more often than average. Secondly, we are talking about kids as young as eight. Where the hell are the parents then? What are they doing letting their kids fall into these people's clutches? Plenty on here were quick to point out how Madeline McCann's middle class parents were entirely to blame for that awful incident, so why don't the same rules apply to parents of working class parents then?

Your points about government agencies treating “certain sectors” of the U.K. population with kid gloves is entirely fair, and a point that has mainifested intself in various governmental enquiries into previous examples of this abuse.

This is a cycle of crime that has been regularly churning out examples on a national level, and regardless of where in the country the examples are appearing, the circumstances are depressingly similar.

The government and its organs continue to be mealy mouthed about it, as do the mainstream media generally (Sarah Chapman, Anne Cryer and the Times are exceptions).

The population at large understand this, a recent series of polls run by the independent exposed the polarised views on immigration and terrorism etc. by leave and remain voters. The one poll where leave and remain voters were aligned concerned the softly softly approach to dealing with Asian grooming gangs.

An interesting difference, and from my perspective a problem entirely if the Government and media’s own making. If the problem was gangs of white taxi drivers and other such Herberts up and down the country targeting black and Asian girls to be abused and then passed around other gangs of white men, this would be explosive.

The politicians and media would be in FULL OUTRAGE mode, but they really aren’t.

If the 115 people killed in London by knifings were black lads being killed by white lads it would be the same, but they aren’t.

There’s the crux of it in my view, and as I have stated before, it’s not just race, if these were white girls from rich white families, something would have been done by now.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
There’s the crux of it in my view, and as I have stated before, it’s not just race, if these were white girls from rich white families, something would have been done by now.
I actually agree with you 100%.

Mind you - as I said earlier - if it had been rich white families, I suspect some people on internet message boards like this would have absolutely slaughtered the parents, not unreasonably wondering where the fck they had been while their 8 year old daughters were being groomed by people whose social circles they don't mix in.

But as you say, it's working class kids this time, and everybody seems to have ignored this particular detail. There's more than a distinct whiff of hypocrisy about this if you ask me.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I actually agree with you 100%.

Mind you - as I said earlier - if it had been rich white families, I suspect some people on internet message boards like this would have absolutely slaughtered the parents, not unreasonably wondering where the fck they had been while their 8 year old daughters were being groomed by people whose social circles they don't mix in.

But as you say, it's working class kids this time, and everybody seems to have ignored this particular detail. There's more than a distinct whiff of hypocrisy about this if you ask me.

Earlier you asked where the parents were - most likely they are druggies, alchies or abusers themselves. A lot of the girls were from care homes, they were targeted specifically because they were isolated and had nobody to look after them.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
You were therefore wrong regarding the Chinese as they did not take slaves from Africa.

Mongols and Chinese were enslaving each other 10,000 years ago whilst our distant forefathers were still eating mud and worshipping logs , ours was one of the last cultures to gain enlightenment and we were late comers to the whole slave business , you cary on son , you clearly love an argument/snipe and so do i , if you want to chose a topic and stick to it i'm all yours.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Mongols and Chinese were enslaving each other 10,000 years ago whilst our distant forefathers were still eating mud and worshipping logs , ours was one of the last cultures to gain enlightenment and we were late comers to the whole slave business , you cary on son , you clearly love an argument/snipe and so do i , if you want to chose a topic and stick to it i'm all yours.

10,000 years ago?

As far as evidence goes, you’d be hard pushed to find the existence of slavery prior to 4500 BC.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumer

This is in the Middle East, not China.

Whilst you might surmise that most organised hierarchical human societies have always had slaves, we don’t actually know when this practice started in China. The Shang dynasty seems a good starting place 1600 BC.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shang_dynasty

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Earlier you asked where the parents were - most likely they are druggies, alchies or abusers themselves. A lot of the girls were from care homes, they were targeted specifically because they were isolated and had nobody to look after them.
Ah right, that figures. I don't know why but I had visions of 8 year olds going missing off council estates for hours at a time and turning up home at midnight. Turns out these scum were/are using the same M.O. as all those lovely celebs of the 1970s...

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

Your confusion and muddle with the history of slavery seems to be on par with your knowledge of paedophilia.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
10,000 years ago?

As far as evidence goes, you’d be hard pushed to find the existence of slavery prior to 4500 BC.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumer

This is in the Middle East, not China.

Whilst you might surmise that most organised hierarchical human societies have always had slaves, we don’t actually know when this practice started in China. The Shang dynasty seems a good starting place 1600 BC.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shang_dynasty

pyramids were built using slaves @ 2500 years ago , we have no idea how the aztec and mayan structures were build and by who other than the fact they were built without the wheel or any metal tools , there are ancient cities in northern Iran/Iraq , Persia basically , The Bactrian Empire which some experts put at 5-6000 years old , it has been proven that this is where a lot of the Gemstones came from that were used to make the death masks of the Egyptian Royals .

We are getting way off topic anyway , 6000 10,000 who gives a shit.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Your confusion and muddle with the history of slavery seems to be on par with your knowledge of paedophilia.

i'll leave the paedophilia to you then seeing as you wish to claim the ascendency in such matters , the fact remains if you choose to ignore /deny the reports from clerics and scholars within the muslim community then i'm afraid there is very little hope for you .......how old are your kids...??

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Rotherham child sexual abuse: Gang of seven guilty http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-45980210

Seven men have been found guilty of grooming and abusing young girls in Rotherham, including one who was forced into having sex with "at least 100 Asian men" by the time she was 16.

Sheffield Crown Court heard how the men targeted and exploited the teenagers before subjecting them to acts of a "degrading and violent nature".

They abused five young girls over a seven year period.

The gang were convicted of offences including rape and indecent assault.

One girl described being bitten and raped by two of the men in Sherwood Forest while "high as a kite" on drugs.

Mohammed Imran Ali Akhtar, 37, Asif Ali, 33, Tanweer Ali, 37, Salah Ahmed El-Hakam, 39, Nabeel Kurshid, 35, Iqlak Yousaf, 34, and a seventh man, who cannot be named for legal reasons, were convicted after a trial.

An eighth man, Ajmal Rafiq, 39, was found not guilty of one count of false imprisonment and one count of indecent assault.

The men are due to be sentenced on 16 November.

The convictions are the latest to come out of Operation Stovewood, the National Crime Agency's (NCA) investigation into child sexual exploitation in Rotherham, which has identified more than 1,500 victims.

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
Your points about government agencies treating “certain sectors” of the U.K. population with kid gloves is entirely fair, and a point that has mainifested intself in various governmental enquiries into previous examples of this abuse.

This is a cycle of crime that has been regularly churning out examples on a national level, and regardless of where in the country the examples are appearing, the circumstances are depressingly similar.

The government and its organs continue to be mealy mouthed about it, as do the mainstream media generally (Sarah Chapman, Anne Cryer and the Times are exceptions).

The population at large understand this, a recent series of polls run by the independent exposed the polarised views on immigration and terrorism etc. by leave and remain voters. The one poll where leave and remain voters were aligned concerned the softly softly approach to dealing with Asian grooming gangs.

An interesting difference, and from my perspective a problem entirely if the Government and media’s own making. If the problem was gangs of white taxi drivers and other such Herberts up and down the country targeting black and Asian girls to be abused and then passed around other gangs of white men, this would be explosive.

The politicians and media would be in FULL OUTRAGE mode, but they really aren’t.

If the 115 people killed in London by knifings were black lads being killed by white lads it would be the same, but they aren’t.

Best post on this thread, Brutal but 100% correct.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here