Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Twenty Members of a Grooming Gang Convicted

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I cant say too much, but sadly I understand from a member of my family in the police that this is going on in Sussex too, perpetrated by the same ethnic group. The fact that other child sex abuse also goes on is irrelevant to this issue. Close your eyes all you like, wish it wasn't true all you like and that the world fitted your values, but thank goodness enough people can see what is right in front of their faces.

I have witnessed suspicious behaviour in a part of Sussex that would surprise most people, and yes the police have been informed.

No it isn't. There are South Asian grooming gangs and white grooming gangs and I'm sure if you wanted to spend a really grim evening you could find evidence for it among Afro Caribbeans round the world or in China or South America and so on and so on. The point is, and should remain, that if it occurs in this country it should be tackled seriously and immediatley whether the suspects are South Asain, members of the "establishment", church or entertainment industries or just a bunch of sickos who set up and share stuff on line. No one group should be spared for any one reason so long as there is enough evidence to investigate.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

Dr Bandler

Dec 17, 2005
Peterborough
No it isn't. There are South Asian grooming gangs and white grooming gangs and I'm sure if you wanted to spend a really grim evening you could find evidence for it among Afro Caribbeans round the world or in China or South America and so on and so on. The point is, and should remain, that if it occurs in this country it should be tackled seriously and immediatley whether the suspects are South Asain, members of the "establishment", church or entertainment industries or just a bunch of sickos who set up and share stuff on line. No one group should be spared for any one reason so long as there is enough evidence to investigate.

I don't disagree with what you have written.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Twenty men found guilty of being part of grooming gang that raped and abused girls as young as 11 in Huddersfield.

Filthy animals should be castrated and tarred!

Yeah and thankfully that tw@t "Tommy Robinson" didn't manage to screw-up the court case despite his best "look at me" efforts...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...s-paedophiles-sick-asians-tweet-a8593486.html

Home Secretary accused of 'sowing division' after tweeting about 'Asian paedophiles'

'In a nod to the far right, he has increased the risk of racist abuse and violence for Asian people

And here in lies the real issue......Utter idiots like Lammy and the PC brigade turning the real issues into a racial agenda..and that the quantity and seriousness of the offences are to take a step back because its more of an issue for them that a minority group might be offended......but hey...lets not worry about how the victims of their crimes feel eh!
All I hear from dicks like him is how any little criticism of anyone or any group from a minority is nothing more than racist and offensive no matter what they've done!
And the problem is that these people are taken seriously.....yet they fail to understand how "offensive" their comments are....?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
And here in lies the real issue......Utter idiots like Lammy and the PC brigade turning the real issues into a racial agenda..and that the quantity and seriousness of the offences are to take a step back because its more of an issue for them that a minority group might be offended......but hey...lets not worry about how the victims of their crimes feel eh!
All I hear from dicks like him is how any little criticism of anyone or any group from a minority is nothing more than racist and offensive no matter what they've done!
And the problem is that these people are taken seriously.....yet they fail to understand how "offensive" their comments are....?

There seems to be a number of people on this thread who are turning the issue into a 'racial agenda', I am not convinced that they are part of the'PC brigade' you mention.

How you can describe this as the 'real issue' on a thread of this nature is beyond me.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
There seems to be a number of people on this thread who are turning the issue into a 'racial agenda', I am not convinced that they are part of the'PC brigade' you mention.

How you can describe this as the 'real issue' on a thread of this nature is beyond me.

Oh so a gang of muslim men, who have abused only white British girls, did so because it was nothing but pot luck who they abused then??
Don't make me laugh...???
And responses like yours prove my point........a general refusal to believe that in anyway shape or form a group of muslim men would ever possibly think white British girls are worthless and therefore fair game.....because they're not muslim?...I mean its just so impossible to believe isn't it??
And lets have it right.......It's not a general slur on all Muslims for fvcks sake....get real....but to totally deny that their attitude of utter contempt and disrespect toward white British girls didn't exist.......'Is the issue I'm talking about'!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Oh so a gang of muslim men, who have abused only white British girls, did so because it was nothing but pot luck who they abused then??
Don't make me laugh...???
And responses like yours prove my point........a general refusal to believe that in anyway shape or form a group of muslim men would ever possibly think white British girls are worthless and therefore fair game.....because they're not muslim?...I mean its just so impossible to believe isn't it??
And lets have it right.......It's not a general slur on all Muslims for fvcks sake....get real....but to totally deny that their attitude of utter contempt and disrespect toward white British girls didn't exist.......'Is the issue I'm talking about'!

As you put it the 'real issue' you are 'talking about'. In your clamour to make this a race issue you have elevated the ethnicity of the perpetrators above the heinous and infinitely damaging acts they carried out on the poor girls. Yet you accuse others of making this a race issue and call that offensive, while at the same time calling the race aspect of this tragedy the 'real issue'.

Most of us recognise that there needs to thorough investigations into these events around the country, including any cultural or religious factors that play a part. However to focus too much on those factors is to ignore the social, community and policing mistakes that would have played a huge part in these events.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
As you put it the 'real issue' you are 'talking about'. In your clamour to make this a race issue you have elevated the ethnicity of the perpetrators above the heinous and infinitely damaging acts they carried out on the poor girls. Yet you accuse others of making this a race issue and call that offensive, while at the same time calling the race aspect of this tragedy the 'real issue'.

Most of us recognise that there needs to thorough investigations into these events around the country, including any cultural or religious factors that play a part. However to focus too much on those factors is to ignore the social, community and policing mistakes that would have played a huge part in these events.

Well actually my point is that a fundamental point about this issue is ignored because of a racial issue or has people running scared to be able to even discuss it through fear of the PC witch hunt!
And what I'm advocating is people being able to talk about and have be able to have an opinion about an issue that clearly does have a racial element to it....and this one clearly does...without having to be labelled a racist or whatever!
So is the absence of any other victim than that of a white British girl is down to social, community and policing mistakes then? To even try and deny that this group had nothing but a disgust for and targeted a particular cultural/religious group..(white British girls)...is nonsense and you know it!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I have just found some stats that might be useful in this debate. (sorry the cut and paste does some weird formatting).

https://www.crimejusticejournal.com/article/download/756/511

Research by the
Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (2011) about children who were groomed and
sexually exploited by an offender they first met in a public place identified 1,217 offenders: 30
per cent were white, while 28 per cent were Asian (11 were Bangladeshi, 45 were Pakistani and
290 were described as ‘Asian Other’).

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/what-do-we-know-about-the-ethnicity-of-sexual-abuse-gangs

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...se-rotherham-rochdale-newcastle-a8101941.html

These two links suggest that there may be a difference in the way that different cultural groups carry out their attacks. Although the researchers also state that thesample size is too small and more research needs to be conducted.

It seems there is a cultural aspect to these attacks, and according to the first study, a disparity in the method and amount of reporting done on different types of cases.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Well actually my point is that a fundamental point about this issue is ignored because of a racial issue or has people running scared to be able to even discuss it through fear of the PC witch hunt!
And what I'm advocating is people being able to talk about and have be able to have an opinion about an issue that clearly does have a racial element to it....and this one clearly does...without having to be labelled a racist or whatever!
So is the absence of any other victim than that of a white British girl is down to social, community and policing mistakes then? To even try and deny that this group had nothing but a disgust for and targeted a particular cultural/religious group..(white British girls)...is nonsense and you know it!

I am not denying anything Big G, just pointing out the folly of leaping to conclusions about these attacks without full investigations. It may be that this group chose their targets for religious or cultural reasons but at this stage we don't 'know' that. I really don't see the benefit of assuming that at this stage?

This issue is far from ignored, in-fact if you read the link in my last post you will note that these type of attacks involving Asian grooming gangs are reported far more widely than white individual attackers(think of the number of Asian Grooming game threads we have verses white paedophile attacks). This is despite the fact that the number of attacks is similar (there are more attacks carried out by white people).

So it seems that we ARE more likely to talk about these crimes over similar ones committed by white perpetrators. Someone is directing the debate about this issue and I am not sure that it is the 'PC brigade'.

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I am not denying anything Big G, just pointing out the folly of leaping to conclusions about these attacks without full investigations. It may be that this group chose their targets for religious or cultural reasons but at this stage we don't 'know' that. I really don't see the benefit of assuming that at this stage?

This issue is far from ignored, in-fact if you read the link in my last post you will note that these type of attacks involving Asian grooming gangs are reported far more widely than white individual attackers(think of the number of Asian Grooming game threads we have verses white paedophile attacks). This is despite the fact that the number of attacks is similar (there are more attacks carried out by white people).

So it seems that we ARE more likely to talk about these crimes over similar ones committed by white perpetrators. Someone is directing the debate about this issue and I am not sure that it is the 'PC brigade'.

I personally think there is a difference between one mentally ill sick individual being arrested for a heinous crime compared to this snidey stinky gang who work together like a pack of rabid dogs!

When was the last IC1 gang of circa 20 on trial for similar?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I personally think there is a difference between one mentally ill sick individual being arrested for a heinous crime compared to this snidey stinky gang who work together like a pack of rabid dogs!

When was the last IC1 gang of circa 20 on trial for similar?

I read a story the other week about a couple (white) who abused their child throughout his young life before selling him on the dark web. I am not sure of the benefits of getting into a who is the most depraved sicko discussion. I also don't think that cultural heritage is a factor in how depraved some of these sickos can get.

Having said that you are right about the gang aspect of these cases, it does bring a different level of horrendous to their crimes. Perhaps this is why they are more widely reported?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here