Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Twenty Members of a Grooming Gang Convicted

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
The usual suspects making the usual religion and immigration based responses. These 20 people are utter, utter wankers. But how hard is it to find 20 utter utter wankers at an EDL rally? They're OUR utter utter wankers, so that's alright? Personally, I think a wanker is a wanker.

And for the record, pretty much 100% of the people at an EDL rally are likely to be utter, utter wankers.

Sorry but what is your actual point here?

20 " utter wankers" that this thread is about have been jailed for shagging kids ( sorry to be blunt )
Why are you going on about EDL?

I'm not a fan of EDL but your post sounds like you are comparing rapists with people at an EDL rally.
Or have I read it wrong?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Not doubting your info on post 7...but seriously how anyone can in anyway try and deflect or in some way try and turn the fact that 'this' case and many others....the offenders are gangs of Muslim men who have nothing but contempt and disgust at white British females....the problem here is the fact the press and anyone with an opinion has been bullied into thinking any criticism of Muslim's, regardless of what they have done... is nothing short of being punishable by death.....and labelled "Raaaaacist"!

Seriously, have you read that post? Nobody thinks it is racist to refer to a Muslim convicted of child sex related crimes. Maybe there's a point that their religion doesn't matter... They're a child molester. Whether they're Muslim, Christian, Jewish, Atheist... who cares. They're scum, plain and simple. Suggesting that this gang is representative of an entire religion is childish and stupid, but I wouldn't call is racist. Just uneducated.

Sorry but what is your actual point here?

20 " utter wankers" that this thread is about have been jailed for shagging kids ( sorry to be blunt )
Why are you going on about EDL?

I'm not a fan of EDL but your post sounds like you are comparing rapists with people at an EDL rally.
Or have I read it wrong?

My point is wankers are wankers. Their religion doesn't have a bearing on it.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Seriously, have you read that post? Nobody thinks it is racist to refer to a Muslim convicted of child sex related crimes. Maybe there's a point that their religion doesn't matter... They're a child molester. Whether they're Muslim, Christian, Jewish, Atheist... who cares. They're scum, plain and simple. Suggesting that this gang is representative of an entire religion is childish and stupid, but I wouldn't call is racist. Just uneducated.

Well thank you for pretty much proving my point!... the fact that you refuse to believe in any way that their religious beliefs had anything to do with their contempt of white British girls!!
If we are to believe your side, I guess all the young Muslim girls that were subjected to the same treatment have yet to be identified or will come forward at a later date then?
And lets have it right...my argument is that those particular Muslims have acted that way because of their hardline beliefs....and trying to deny or shout down anyone who thinks those beliefs payed a part in this issue is childish and stupid.....my whole point is that issues like this should be debated and discussed openly with opinions on religion......without being labelled racist or uneducated!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

So the " usual suspects " on this thread is actually one post you are not happy with.

Personally I would call the 20 child rapists scum of the earth.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Well thank you for pretty much proving my point!... the fact that you refuse to believe in any way that their religious beliefs had anything to do with their contempt of white British girls!!
If we are to believe your side, I guess all the young Muslim girls that were subjected to the same treatment have yet to be identified or will come forward at a later date then?
And lets have it right...my argument is that those particular Muslims have acted that way because of their hardline beliefs....and trying to deny or shout down anyone who thinks those beliefs payed a part in this issue is childish and stupid.....my whole point is that issues like this should be debated and discussed openly with opinions on religion......without being labelled racist or uneducated!

Well, people are the people they are for all of their experiences and influences but it's no fairer to say the Muslim faith caused them to commit these acts than following football might have. The Muslim faith is not the reason they're child molesters, they did that without the need for religion.

We'll disagree on this because I'm going to bed. But I want to say this, I'm not labelling you a racist for believing the Muslim faith caused these people to commit the acts they did. But I am saying you're uneducated if that is what you believe. Not that my opinion matters in the slightest, but there it is.

Personally I would call the 20 child rapists scum of the earth.

Pure evil

You won't find anyone to disagree with you.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Well, people are the people they are for all of their experiences and influences but it's no fairer to say the Muslim faith caused them to commit these acts than following football might have. The Muslim faith is not the reason they're child molesters, they did that without the need for religion.

We'll disagree on this because I'm going to bed. But I want to say this, I'm not labelling you a racist for believing the Muslim faith caused these people to commit the acts they did. But I am saying you're uneducated if that is what you believe. Not that my opinion matters in the slightest, but there it is.

You won't find anyone to disagree with you.

And there it is again....a complete and utter denial and completely ignore any reasoned argument.....It must be a case of the media and the police colluding to cover up all their victims who are young muslim girls then???...or is a case that there isn't any and please explain why that is then?
Please enlighten us as to how many of this gangs victims were young muslim girls?....or is it purely the fault of white British girls then?
And for the record...theres no denial of the disgraceful nature of the offences......but what is disgraceful is a total denial of why all the victims are white British girls based on nothing but political correctness!

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
The usual suspects making the usual religion and immigration based responses. These 20 people are utter, utter wankers. But how hard is it to find 20 utter utter wankers at an EDL rally? They're OUR utter utter wankers, so that's alright? Personally, I think a wanker is a wanker.

And for the record, pretty much 100% of the people at an EDL rally are likely to be utter, utter wankers.

You compare a thickett at an EDL rally with someone that rapes children and then go onto accuse someone later in the thread of being uneducated. That's like comparing nicking sweets to armed robbery.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
They got bail as well. One fled to Pakistan on bail and was sentanced to 17 years in his absence, absolute joke. Tommy Robinson got banged up straight away for reporting on this case.

He got banged up for contempt of court. As his actions could have lead to collapse of the trial which could lead to the hundreds of thousands of pounds being wasted, the prosecution's case being made harder and the accused going free.he could do pretty much all he wanted after the trial finished

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 22389

More of a cultural issue and attitudes towards women.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Yep .. those that always scream racism .. or are always more concerned with advancing a particular political/societal changing agenda - usually multicultarism (while criticising others for 'exploiting' this issue) rather than protecting the vulnerable should be utterly ashamed of themselves and acknowledge they were part of the problem. Chance of this happening ... 0%

100%. This.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I'm sitting in Brighton now, waiting for my best friend, who is a muslim to turn up so that we can have a chat about going in to business together. This does not change the way I feel about Islam. It is a cancer in this country/planet and those that don't believe it now, will come to in time.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Analysis
By BBC Home Editor Mark Easton

Rotherham, Oxford, Rochdale, Derby, Banbury, Telford, Peterborough, Aylesbury, Bristol, Halifax, Keighley, Newcastle... now Huddersfield. The list seems endless… and there will almost certainly be more.
The sexual abuse of vulnerable children in English towns by groups of men, often from immigrant communities, is an incarnation of a wider scandal that is dominating our news and overwhelming our police and our courts.
It is a crime that until recently was rarely discussed in public. Child sexual abuse was often ignored or covered up: the protection of institutional reputation or community cohesion put before the protection of children.
The grooming gangs of provincial England tend to operate where the disinfectant of public scrutiny struggles to reach - poorer neighbourhoods on the edge of town, around the mini-cab ranks and fast food joints, the twilight zones of urban life.
Child abuse thrives in such dark corners, where people look the other way, not asking questions or following concerns because the subject matter is uncomfortable and scrutiny is potentially damaging. But when we look, we find.

What a sad disgraceful state of affairs

Maybe investing in more police presence would shine a light in some of those dark corners?

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
The sad thing is when somebody with a bit of authority does speak up she gets shat on, I am referring to Sarah Champion.

The girls being working class English would be considered only suitable for enrichment by the current Labour party .
Can you imagine Sarah Champion getting sacked from the shadow cabinet if she spoke out against muslim or sikh girls "groomed " by white english men .

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

*cough* leader is a Sikh, as pointed out by othrs *cough* :shrug:

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Maybe investing in more police presence would shine a light in some of those dark corners?

That’s about reactive control, and it’s expensive.

Preventative steps are cheaper, these individuals (as others) exist in an environment where society has allowed them to persist.

How about we kill all perpetrators dead.

Those in local government or other public organisations that looked the other way (like they did in Rotherham) lose their rights to a state pension.

A win for the public purse all ends up, and a message to all involved in this endless cycle of industrial scale child abuse that this kind of behaviour has consequences.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here