Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Twenty Members of a Grooming Gang Convicted

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde

Of course everyone condemns these, all paedophiles are scum. You won't find anyone disagreeing with you there. But what is your point? Does this dis-prove that there is a problem with grooming gangs within the 'Asian' community? No, of course it doesn't.

As i stated, 84% of grooming gangs are described as Asian. Only 8% of the population are 'Asian'. Compare that with with 86% of the population being white but making up less than 16% of grooming gangs.

Purely coincidence though, right?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Maybe because there are more British white people in the UK? Please don't defend the indefensible. There is a huge problem with Asian grooming gangs. It's also religiously motivated

Where am I defending the indefensible? I am condemning all the cases, unlike some people on this board.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Where am I defending the indefensible? I am condemning all the cases, unlike some people on this board.

I don't think you grasp the severity of this and why it's happening on a huge scale, Instead you are finding cases involving single/pairs of white males in a predominately white country to to make some moral point. You will always get scumbags like this.
These Asians grooming rings are a massive worry. Just looking at that picture should send shockwaves through the UK.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I don't think you grasp the severity of this and why it's happening on a huge scale, Instead you are finding cases involving single/pairs of white males in a predominately white country to to make some moral point. You will always get scumbags like this.
These Asians grooming rings are a massive worry. Just looking at that picture should send shockwaves through the UK.

You are right, but what you don't grasp is that rhetoric such as 'religiously motivated' doesn't help the issue. Extremism is what it is, extreme, a fundamental interpretation of doctrines that moderates simply don't follow, believe or condemn. It should send shockwaves through the UK, but not through the vilification of 2.8million largely innocent law abiding people. If we can isolate extremism from mainstream moderate religion then we can hopefully have the political confidence to deal with the issues. Discriminating against an entire religion isn't going to achieve that.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

The case I quoted today involved five males one of whom was from Sussex. Read it.

I worked for the CPS before I retired so I am well aware of the severity of it in this country. Far more than most on here.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
You are right, but what you don't grasp is that rhetoric such as 'religiously motivated' doesn't help the issue. Extremism is what it is, extreme, a fundamental interpretation of doctrines that moderates simply don't follow, believe or condemn. It should send shockwaves through the UK, but not through the vilification of 2.8million largely innocent law abiding people. If we can isolate extremism from mainstream moderate religion then we can hopefully have the political confidence to deal with the issues. Discriminating against an entire religion isn't going to achieve that.
That old trap you have fallen into about moderate and extremism. No such thing. It's just Islam and if you follow the scripture of Islam it justifies this. Just as why thousands and thousands want to be martyred through what Islam teaches. It's not a case of discriminating an entire religion. It preaches such things so how can you isolate it ?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
The case I quoted today involved five males one of whom was from Sussex. Read it.

I worked for the CPS before I retired so I am well aware of the severity of it in this country. Far more than most on here.

I can't be arsed. Law of averages as i have already pointed out

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
That old trap you have fallen into about moderate and extremism. No such thing. It's just Islam and if you follow the scripture of Islam it justifies this. Just as why thousands and thousands want to be martyred through what Islam teaches. It's not a case of discriminating an entire religion. It preaches such things so how can you isolate it ?

Very similar to the points Tommy Robinson makes about Islam. I personally have no problem with people peacefully believing what they want to but my understanding of all religions is that they are littered with racism, sexism, homophobia etc etc and essentially that can preach hate to what is mean to be something of inner peace.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You've just arrived!

Shocking case, absolute scumbags, should be jailed for life. People like them make me feel sick, as do the people this thread is about. Starting a separate thread about it would have been a better idea.

Just arrived? Post #7 was by me. Yes people like them make me sick too.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Very similar to the points Tommy Robinson makes about Islam. I personally have no problem with people peacefully believing what they want to but my understanding of all religions is that they are littered with racism, sexism, homophobia etc etc and essentially that can preach hate to what is mean to be something of inner peace.

The points made by Douglas Murray also, Not forgetting other Muslims who say there's no such thing as a moderate Muslim.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

Yep, this is the point Nizir Afzal was making last week on radio when this gang were the days headline story: serious problem within British Asian-ethnic communities and their abuse of white girls, blind eye turned towards it etc. Night time economy a major factor.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

The points made by Douglas Murray also, Not forgetting other Muslims who say there's no such thing as a moderate Muslim.

Strange that one minute you say I've fallen into a trap, then quote Douglas Murray who also says "there are a considerable number of reasons to be fearful of some—though certainly not all—aspects and versions of Islam", and acknowledges that discriminating against an entire religion has led to a politically crippled debate due to fear of being labelled racist. It prevents debate the likes of Christopher Hitchens would try to engage in, but can't get through the main stream desire to give the likes of Robinson a platform rather than a man who's intellect far outstripped most people on the planet.

If you don't think you can isolate what creates an extremist, and there is no such thing as a moderate Muslim, what solution is there for 1.8billion people? There is no discourse that can be started from this position. It is utterly self defeating.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yep, this is the point Nizir Afzal was making last week on radio when this gang were the days headline story: serious problem within British Asian-ethnic communities and their abuse of white girls, blind eye turned towards it etc. Night time economy a major factor.

[tweet]865325067479265281[/tweet]

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
[tweet]865325067479265281[/tweet]

If your point is ‘it’s not just British-Asian’ (and I note on many threads you seem especially defensive of any criticism towards any minority), that wasn’t Nizir’s point. He was talking about gang abuse and how it’s disportionaltely prevalent in this ethnic minority group. It’s ok to say this, no need to get defensive at this fact. It’s how it’ll get sorted, you know, by calling it out, not being scared of being called racist etc. Of course I’m no expert, but Nizir is and that’s why I was interested in his findings and comments on the radio that day last week.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
I agree, but you know my point. As I have said before there are more British paedophiles going through the court system than Asian but the usual suspects and SYL supporters would have you believe it is all one sided.

All of them are evil wicked men, no matter what their ethnicity.

Maybe not ethnicity, but there are perpetrators that were born here and perpetrators that have moved here.....

Up in Newcastle they are still investigating this kind of shit and are deporting 550, that is just from Tyneside.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/new...ation-sanctuary-550-face-deportation-14625320

Free unfettered movement of people may have benefits but it also has problems. These problems are of course being burdened by typically vulnerable working class girls, not girls from Cheltenham ladies college, Roedean or Benenden.

Only when the victims are from the establishment will we see any change.........people’s vote my arse.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If your point is ‘it’s not just British-Asian’ (and I note on many threads you seem especially defensive of any criticism towards any minority), that wasn’t Nizir’s point. He was talking about gang abuse and how it’s disportionaltely prevalent in this ethnic minority group. It’s ok to say this, no need to get defensive at this fact. It’s how it’ll get sorted, you know, by calling it out, not being scared of being called racist etc. Of course I’m no expert, but Nizir is and that’s why I was interested in his findings and comments on the radio that day last week.

My quote from Nazir, is to target the abuse not the community. Of course the victims should be listened to. That's where the problem lay.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I agree, but you know my point. As I have said before there are more British paedophiles going through the court system than Asian but the usual suspects and SYL supporters would have you believe it is all one sided.

All of them are evil wicked men, no matter what their ethnicity.

well....SUPPOSEDLY there are only 2 million muslims in England....according to official number , i think most would admit this is a mockery of the true figure , so you are talking about a population of approx 18 million white men of potential offending age against , using official figures, 600,00 muslim men of potential offending age so there fore there are , according to official figures 30 x more white men than there are muslim men , so it stands to reason that there are more white offenders.

when you look at it as a percentage of supposed " official figures" then it paints a rather different picture don't you think.....??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here