Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Former Albion legend back in the UK training with Birmingham City.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
902EE290-FDCD-498B-A1D9-981DF09F270E.jpeg

When you’re under threat of a 15 point deduction for breach of FFP who better to turn to?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Misunderstood player who was fit and always gave his all for the shirt. Good luck Kent - BHA legend x

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
He’s been there weeks, played about three under 23 (stone?!) matches, I’m guessing it was a favour from Gary Monk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
But was he better than Dicker?

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Only 31.

world class professional footballer that we failed to get the best out of.

CLASS.

(Silent 'CL')

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I’d swap him in a second, for League One standard Kayal. “One swallow doesn’t make a summer” with his cross for the recent match winning goal.

At one point he was one of the best players in the squad was Kayal. He may not be that now but Beram knows how the current side play and that role is imperative when you are trying to integrate the new players into that system.

Top that with the fact that the squad is a Transitional Championship Squad to a PL Squad then he still has a part to play especially if injuries and suspensions kick in. I don't rave about Kayal but he has his uses and is one of the most adaptable players in the squad. He may have a preference to play a more attacking role but it is testament to the lad that he puts that to one side and does the job he is asked to do - That is worth it's weight in gold, especially when you see modern players like Pogba virtually go on strike when he is asked to play a role he doesn't want to play.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
When you’re under threat of a 15 point deduction for breach of FFP who better to turn to?

'A very open ended, relatively casual arrangement' seems the perfect summary of Kemy's relationship with professional football throughout his career.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
This is actually Birmingham City! The professional club! Must be a favour to him.

I had assumed it was some 7th/8th/9th tier 'Birmingham x' team taking a gamble on him.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
At one point he was one of the best players in the squad was Kayal. He may not be that now but Beram knows how the current side play and that role is imperative when you are trying to integrate the new players into that system.

Top that with the fact that the squad is a Transitional Championship Squad to a PL Squad then he still has a part to play especially if injuries and suspensions kick in. I don't rave about Kayal but he has his uses and is one of the most adaptable players in the squad. He may have a preference to play a more attacking role but it is testament to the lad that he puts that to one side and does the job he is asked to do - That is worth it's weight in gold, especially when you see modern players like Pogba virtually go on strike when he is asked to play a role he doesn't want to play.

You don't actually do irony, do you..........

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What’s Stockpot up to these days? Is he still at Brum?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

My ironic/sarcastic comment may inadvertently catch those unaware of the Kayal-ain’t-all-that crusader.

:smile:
I may be wrong, but it didn't seem to me that he hadn't picked up on your irony. If he had done so, I think he'd have outright told you off rather than simply commenting that Kayal was a good player, which could be construed as merely agreeing with your irony.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Only 31.

World class professional footballer that we failed to get the best out of.

CLASS.

(Silent 'CL')

As opposed to . . .

Only 37.

REAL world class professional footballer that we failed to get the best out of.

CLASS.

(Pronounce the 'CL').

Oh . . . Vincente Rodriguez by the way.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

I am a wee bit lost by your post. BUT you got 5 likes so it must be me who is missing what your trying to say. So if its a nice post - Thank You

If it's not then I will take it on the chin.

Off up to The Toon (Well Whitley Bay actually ) now so all who are going up have a fab time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here