Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Looking like a poor turnout at Newcastle

Bod

Dec 8, 2015
I honestly have higher hopes for this game than last year, given the state of play with injuries, propper, bong, gross and Stephens only just back training ect. I think that chris could be forced into trying something a little different if he is unable to go with the tried and tested (and failed) lineup away from home.

The performance v Liverpool and the first 20 mins at Man City give me some optimism that the approach this year might be a little bit more positive.

The performance v Watford less so.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Taking a flight from Heathrow Saturday morning , returning in the evening. You must be in the same return flight as me [MENTION=27279]dazzer6666[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Going, first time at the toon. Gradually working my way up there , have spent 5 days in the North Yorkshire Moors and now a couple of days in Northumberland and onto Newcastle Saturday morning.

eastterracemike

Jan 31, 2008
Going, first time at the toon. Gradually working my way up there , have spent 5 days in the North Yorkshire Moors and now a couple of days in Northumberland and onto Newcastle Saturday morning.

Similar- a week in the Yorkshire Dales-glorious weather today and then onto the toon. Very understanding family!

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
It’s only a 700 mile round trip (exactly) from my front door, what’s everyone moaning about?

Going to have a Chinese with my sister before the return drive so probably won’t get home till 4am

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
There’s every reason to give this one a swerve for most, so we are bound to break our away hoodoo and win! Just glad I’ve got my ticket! :albion2:

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
Main reason I'm not going it's half term going on holiday Sunday. I did go last season all that way for the 0-0 draw the only highlight was the free pie+beer.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Main reason I'm not going it's half term going on holiday Sunday. I did go last season all that way for the 0-0 draw the only highlight was the free pie+beer.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
There is no way that pie can be described as a highlight!

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Newcastle 2 seasons ago on the August bank hol was brilliant. Amazing atmosphere in the away end with what sounds like similar numbers to this weekend. Still it’s fxxking miles away so I’m sitting it out this year.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Anybody know a child friendly pub in Newcastle for pre game - arriving in toon just before 1. Fancy watching the match on TV too but have a 10 year old along.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here