Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Just come across this

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There's me thinking it was going to be a picture of Brandi Love. (NSFW unsurprisingly)

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
The Brighton of my parents, grandparents and myriad aunts and uncles. In some ways, a more familiar Brighton than the tawdry and tatty city of today. I wish we had councillors who put the city first to restore it to former glories rather than the vanity projects and pet ideas combined with lack of funding and coherent thinking of recent years. It saddens me and more so when I see the plans for the idiot Valley Gardens 'improvements'. I'm sure plenty will slap me down, but surely many will agree that our City has lost it's way.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
There's me thinking it was going to be a picture of Brandi Love. (NSFW unsurprisingly)

I'm quite a Victoria Paris and Erica Lauren fan..., I mean my friend said that he's quite a fan of Victoria Paris and Erica Lauren. He says he often comes across them.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Loved the rendition of Sussex By The Sea , for all it's faults it still is a kindly place .

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I've seen this before. I like the way that the ghost of John Eld (born 1779) said he often visited Richard Russell (died 1759) at his home - quite remarkable

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I wish we had councillors who put the city first to restore it to former glories rather than the vanity projects and pet ideas combined with lack of funding and coherent thinking of recent years. It saddens me and more so when I see the plans for the idiot Valley Gardens 'improvements'. I'm sure plenty will slap me down, but surely many will agree that our City has lost it's way.

I'd have thought that the Valley Gardens plan is all about attempting to restore the place to its former glory - that area used to have much more open space. You can't blame councillors for a lack of funding - that comes mainly from central government.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The Brighton of my parents, grandparents and myriad aunts and uncles. In some ways, a more familiar Brighton than the tawdry and tatty city of today. I wish we had councillors who put the city first to restore it to former glories rather than the vanity projects and pet ideas combined with lack of funding and coherent thinking of recent years. It saddens me and more so when I see the plans for the idiot Valley Gardens 'improvements'. I'm sure plenty will slap me down, but surely many will agree that our City has lost it's way.

Are you suggesting the city needs more cars?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think they should play this version of GOSBTS at the Amex

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here