Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Funny 'Derogatory' Names...

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
It's still the international break, so I'll sneak this in.... :hilton:

I couldn't help but chuckle when I saw someone called a "Lickspittle" on here, which got me to thinking of all the derogatory names I have for the people and animals in my life.. ???

"Ne'er-do-well" is one of my favourites, as are "slack-jawed" and "feckless".

Our cute little CKC Spaniel, 'Poppy' is lovingly called "Shit-flick" more times than her actual name. She's also "Knob-Jockey", "Dick-Head" and a few more. As long as you say it in a loving tone with a treat in your hand, she'll wag her tail anyways. She's a food whore....

So... what are your favourites (which aren't just the more common one word expletives) which always make you smirk as you say or hear them?

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I couldn't help but chuckle when I saw someone called a "Lickspittle" on here, which got me to thinking of all the derogatory names I have for the people and animals in my life.. ???

"Ne'er-do-well" is one of my favourites, as are "slack-jawed" and "feckless".

Our cute little CKC Spaniel, 'Poppy' is lovingly called "Shit-flick" more times than her actual name. She's also "Knob-Jockey", "Dick-Head" and a few more. As long as you say it in a loving tone with a treat in your hand, she'll wag her tail anyways. She's a food whore....

So... what are your favourites (which aren't just the more common one word expletives) which always make you smirk as you say or hear them?

My sister used to refer to her then boyfriend as 'Scum of the bath'

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Whey-faced poltroons (first read on here to describe that lot up the road)
W*nkpuffin
CJTC
Bellend
Oxygen thief

I may or may not have used all of these at work today.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
****tard
Cockweasel
Chugger (not charity mugger but 'Native Indian' of Canada, a reference to the sound of drinking, as told to me by a 'Native Indian' - wrong in many ways but.....)

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Can’t abide those portmanteau words like Cockwomble or twatwaffle. I go with solid, tried and tested insults...

Bootless - useless, ineffectual

Lollygagger - idler, daydreamer

****wit.

You bootless, lollygagging ****wit.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here