Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Peasant. I always use peasant.

It implies an altogether lower social class and level of intelligence

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I used to like ' milk sop '

( If you really want to get into derogatory names, try a visit to the ' BrExit, a Countdown... etc ' thread, where the intellectually superior ones amongst us gather on a daily basis to hurl all manner of abuse at each other, in a fairly risible manner )

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Milquetoast, Soytard, Brainlet, a few recent ones. Trollop is one I use sometimes.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Spanner has a beautiful simplicity to it.

"Shall I invite Simon ?"
"Leave it out Steve. The bloke is an absolute SPANNER"

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I have used Bellcheese a few times, largely off the back of a certain popular thread. See also: Wankpuffin

I have also jokingly refer to my sister as a trollop. She usually fires back with something equally untrue, like i'm not loved, or adopted....

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I have used Bellcheese a few times, largely off the back of a certain popular thread. See also: Wankpuffin

I have also jokingly refer to my sister as a trollop. She usually fires back with something equally untrue, like i'm not loved, or adopted....

Apparently it was a choice between either having another child (me) or a Spanish holiday. My parents chose me, which my elder sister always resents. She'll then claim that I was adopted. To which I'll reply "regardless, at least I was PLANNED".

Bants.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Apparently it was a choice between either having another child (me) or a Spanish holiday. My parents chose me, which my elder sister always resents. She'll then claim that I was adopted. To which I'll reply "regardless, at least I was PLANNED".

Bants.

I tend to use my web design/tech background and let my (elder, for the purposes of this example) sister know that she was in fact the Alpha release, and i am the Beta - not perfect, but definitely ironed out most of the flaws from the first attempt.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
If you want the definitive list then ask the AU for a list of signatories off their petition. I am sure they have every variation possible on there :)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I tend to use my web design/tech background and let my (elder, for the purposes of this example) sister know that she was in fact the Alpha release, and i am the Beta - not perfect, but definitely ironed out most of the flaws from the first attempt.

My lad hates it when I inform him of the fact that he was once swimming around inside my nutsack.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
‘Thrush’ always makes me smile.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here