Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham coach suspended in Another attack on free speech

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Because he would have been fully briefed on what he was policing that day , do you really think they just turn up and stand around , he told lies , expounded political views and was rude and aggressive , to say he wasnt is an insult to peoples intelligence.

Having watched it, he wasn't rude or aggressive - he may have been forthright, but he wasn't aggressive. If you find that aggressive, then you're a bit of a wet blanket IMHO. I couldn't see any political views there - he said what he thought they were, but that's not exactly political, however mistaken he is/isn't.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Having watched it, he wasn't rude or aggressive - he may have been forthright, but he wasn't aggressive. If you find that aggressive, then you're a bit of a wet blanket IMHO. I couldn't see any political views there - he said what he thought they were, but that's not exactly political, however mistaken he is/isn't.

wet blanket ? as opposed.to the hard bitten erm , 'grombleton' , do fvck off mate :lolol:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
wet blanket ? as opposed.to the hard bitten erm , 'grombleton' , do fvck off mate :lolol:

Never once implied i was 'hard bitten'. And i'll pass on the ****ing off, much prefer to stay here, ta.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I generally don't understand why people feel the need to antagonize the police by filming them/tripping them up or generally being a dick who are simply doing their jobs.

Of course there are times when it's needed ie police brutality etc

Listen to this smug prick at his door in the video. He might be right but god i hate these sort of people. I wish every copper had her sweet attitude. She is a credit to her force. Bless her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPwNgIsH9BA&t=242s

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here