Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Uber Eats

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
You are aware that districts aren't cities?

Greater london is the most densely populated conurbation in the UK. The Brighton and Hove conurbation 2nd. Not sure how Crawley hs come into this?

Here's a reminder: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brighton_and_Hove_built-up_area

He's right though! You said B&H was the second most densely populated city, it's really not - It's behind loads like Portsmouth, Southampton, Leicester etc etc etc. The conurbation includes Littlehampton FFS - The reason that's second on the list is that unlike most of the other built up areas, there's no real break in the towns and villages that line the coast. B&H itself, as you're aware, actually has quite a lot of green space and therefore is well down the list......

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
He's right though! You said B&H was the second most densely populated city, it's really not - It's behind loads like Portsmouth, Southampton, Leicester etc etc etc. The conurbation includes Littlehampton FFS - The reason that's second on the list is that unlike most of the other built up areas, there's no real break in the towns and villages that line the coast. B&H itself, as you're aware, actually has quite a lot of green space and therefore is well down the list......

He's claiming Brighton and hove is something like 50th behind areas such s Camden & Islington (which isn't a city).

Regardless, my point was that Brighton and Hove is the 2nd most densely populated city/conurbtion in the uk which must make the courier industry work here. areas such as Shoreham and Worthing are also supplied by Deliveroo. Conurbation/district/city whatever you want to call it, it's the 2nd most densely populated 'part' of the uk and is all linked in as one in relationship to courier work. My sisters BF alterntes between Hove, shoreham and worthing depending on how busy the areas are.

as you're aware, actually has quite a lot of green space and therefore is well down the list...

are you sure bout that?

according to wiki :

The Brighton/Worthing/Littlehampton conurbation is also the UK's most densely populated major conurbation outside London with 5304 people per km².[1]This is due to its tight boundaries between the South Downs national park to the north, and the English Channel to the south together with less land devoted to domestic gardens in English seaside towns than in inland towns.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bright..._built-up_area

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't half want a McFlurry.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Kudos for getting a job with Uber, but my experiences with them have left me incredibly suspicious of their business practices.

I have recently just issued a Right to be Forgotten with them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here