Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia ...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Worryingly I had a dream last night that doesn’t bode well :wink:

I was behind the goal and Locadia was put through one on one with the keeper two yards out. The shot when past the post and I jumped up shouting “FFS, how the hell did you miss that?” At the end of the game he came up to me and tired to stub a cigarette out in my face......by this time he was in fancy dress, as a fat middle eastern chap in flowing gowns and head gear.

Saturday’s game is not a middle eastern themed event I hope :smile:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Let's all come back to this subject on Monday after he's played a superb game for ninety minutes scoring the winner in the 80th minute.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
So, is that it for Locadia? When we are facing a promoted side, we'd rather take a risk on bringing back a recently concussed player than give him a chance. Then leave him on the bench for the full 90. That's not exactly going to do wonders for his confidence, is it?

I can see him being sold in January, and becoming a goalscoring machine for whoever signs him (wonder if Wolves are still interested?)

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Well he came on for 10 and should have scored one. Or at least completed the pass for an assist.

Jurgen will be fine - Strikers often just need that goal to kickstart their confidence. He is just trying a wee bit too hard. I didn't see him today but the two matches at Man City and Newcastle he was living off scraps. Once his goal comes he will settle down and be a bit calmer in front of goal

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Jurgen will be fine - Strikers often just need that goal to kickstart their confidence. He is just trying a wee bit too hard. I didn't see him today but the two matches at Man City and Newcastle he was living off scraps. Once his goal comes he will settle down and be a bit calmer in front of goal

Sorry, my post was in response to the AK post. No Locadia appearance off the bench today.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Sorry, my post was in response to the AK post. No Locadia appearance off the bench today.

Glad I read on, you had me thinking then!

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I think we might have to alter our style if we retain him - certainly more like a proper 4 4 2 if not 4 3 3... need to get the ball to him quickly and preferably on t deck

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
So, is that it for Locadia? When we are facing a promoted side, we'd rather take a risk on bringing back a recently concussed player than give him a chance. Then leave him on the bench for the full 90. That's not exactly going to do wonders for his confidence, is it?

I can see him being sold in January, and becoming a goalscoring machine for whoever signs him (wonder if Wolves are still interested?)

Well, Wolves obviously need one. Quick £5million profit opportunity? - we've still got Andone waiting in the wings...............

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham

Playing any player is a risk. Anyone can get injured during a game. I’m going to assume Murray would not have played if he was at any greater risk. Brighton’s medical professionals are a competent bunch.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
He must wonder why he cant get a start in no 10 role after watching March in last few games.

Couldn't agree more, March is struggling at this level and having Locadia in the 10 role has got to be worth a try, especially against Everton & Cardiff.

I agree with trying Locadia as no 10 but the problem then is that two from Knocky, March, Izzy and AJ will need to drop to the bench.

For me, Izzy must start and I would go with AJ, which means Knocky as sub in my book. Maybe March not even in the 18 especially if Gross is back.

Too many good players to fit in the team!! But a nice problem to have.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here