Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Mark Sutton’s mum says she’s glad he was shot dead in France by hunter

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well that took an unexpected turn:-

His sister told The Sun: ‘He was a rapist c*** and I’m glad he’s dead. When I heard he had been killed I felt utter relief, it was a massive burden off my back. I was just relieved he couldn’t hurt us or anyone again. He deserved to be shot like an animal — he was the biggest animal there was.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/10/17/mark...he-was-shot-dead-in-france-by-hunter-8046179/

Not quite the respectful glowing tribute Ann (if only she'd waited a couple of days) Robinson gave Robert Maxwell.
One for the kidz

Last edited:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
...that'll be an interesting conversation between the family and the stone mason making the headstone.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Typical of the Sun to get their archetypal photo out of mum and daughter looking all forlorn, whilst rolling out the Jeremy Kyle benefit stick, for good measures.
Absolute bollox IMO

It's a bit "Angry people in local newspapers" >>> https://apiln.co.uk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
...that'll be an interesting conversation between the family and the stone mason making the headstone.

"What music would you like played at the funeral?".

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
bloody hell

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
This is very disturbing for me. I actually knew him. My friend used to live with him in Ibiza. He seemed a very nice person. Even more shocked now. Makes you realise what a messed up world we're in.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto

"We're only willing to pay for 4 letters. I've got a couple of ideas..."

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
We have mutual friends from my time in Morzine. Not really sure what to make of this, bloody harsh comments if untrue, but they look the type to sell anything they can to a shit rag paper. Fled the UK... He was only in France ffs

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We have mutual friends from my time in Morzine. Not really sure what to make of this, bloody harsh comments if untrue, but they look the type to sell anything they can to a shit rag paper. Fled the UK... He was only in France ffs

Tough to think they're making it up.
Also, as they're from Caerphilly, Abergavenny would seem like it's at the very edge of the planet.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

"Be sure to wash your hands after you've been".

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here