• Yes, it's fine

Votes: 117 72.7%
  • Other (Please specify)

Votes: 5 3.1%

• Total voters

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
My best mates Dad (RIP, lovely fella) was a Marathon Runner and did insane amounts of miles running and training. He used to swear that the immaculate condition of his feet after such massive abuse was down to pissing on them in the shower...

Anyway, my answer is yes - if I need one in the shower, I'll piss down the plug hole. The Mrs would divorce me if she knew I did, but my argument is that it's sterile** - and it saves the planet.

** they used to pee on wounds to sterilise them in the trenches, apparenty.

Talking of the Mrs, she once (when she was in her late teens) went to Butlins in Bognor with a group of friends on a Hen do. When they arrived, the (they were told) the Stag do before them were thrown out of the room and it needed 'extra cleaning'. One of them had laid a log the size of Frank Bruno's leg in the shower.... ???

yes, urine is a natural anti-septic (or something like that), think it was used to cure/avoid VD.

The feet treatment is interesting

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
Considering many, if not most bathrooms in the UK have the toilet right next to where you wash and brush your teeth I can't see why anyone would really have an issue with this.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Considering many, if not most bathrooms in the UK have the toilet right next to where you wash and brush your teeth I can't see why anyone would really have an issue with this.

Indeed, in my house the bog is MILES from the shower so I have no qualms about letting the river run yellow. Of course I'd never tell the wife though. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here