Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Spain vs England

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
It's coming home.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You didn't miss much. We played many games against lesser nations and won the ones we should've but lost to each of the tricky sides we came up against. There was a lot of hype following a win against Panama

Absolute rubbish. You missed the best England tourno in 22 years where we were a breath of fresh air and started winning games we’d have previously lost at major tournos.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
**** me [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] I’ve just seen the Six O’Clock News, are you on holiday again, this time in Seville? You weren’t running riot, pissed and kicking wing mirrors off cars last night were you? :wink:

On a serious note, these cowardly bullying twats didn’t big themselves up in Russia did they? Absolute scum

Not seen it mate but will reserve judgement. Earlier this year when I went to Amsterdam there was a young twattish element but also a lot of police brutality, wrongful arrests and false reporting by the English press. There is a mix of both imo.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
We’ve been utterly superb. Cutting them open so clinically. Southgate got that absolutely spot on first half, Spain can’t handle our movement.

Kane, Barkley, Sterling, Rashford all top drawer.

Feels weird getting used to England actually being half decent, but it’s lovely.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We’ve been utterly superb. Cutting them open so clinically. Southgate got that absolutely spot on first half, Spain can’t handle our movement.

Kane, Barkley, Sterling, Rashford all top drawer.

Feels weird getting used to England actually being half decent, but it’s lovely.

Spain aren’t as good as the used to be, it’s just a glorified friendly, England don’t beat anyone decent etc etc. I’m not even watching, I’m watching big brother etc etc.
Oh balls they’ve scored :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here