Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Spain vs England

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
It’ll probably be Gomez won’t it? Hope not though, it’d be brilliant to see a Brighton player in the England team again.....it’s been a while!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1051542502866657281[/tweet]

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hope he has a mare :smile:

I hope not, that would mean him and Maguire both being shithouse.
What with our forward players being shithouse as well, it could get embarrassing.

#TheWorldCupIsOver. :lol:

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I’m a little surprised Southgate didn’t opt for Dunk. He knows what Gomez can do, so try the unknown. Hopefully he’ll give Lewis 45 mins to justify another inclusion

Southgate mentioned in an interview this weekend that the 'competitive' natural of the nations league gives him less opportunity to experiment. If it was a friendly, Dunk might have started.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
**** sake you wankers, it’s great Dunk is in but to wish England players don’t play well when representing your country is quite frankly embarrassingly ****ish :thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
**** sake you wankers, it’s great Dunk is in but to wish England players don’t play well when representing your country is quite frankly embarrassingly ****ish :thumbsup:

This will piss you off even more Sheebo, I lived in Spain for five years and so have a soft spot for Spain so I won’t even care if Spain win :smile:

Calm down, it’s a NOTHING tournament.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am not wishing that Maguire has a bad game but that it seems the best way that Dunk will make an appearance. We need to win this game to avoid a difficult group in the Euros.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

Is it? Generally I couldn’t give two shits how England do but to have Dunky potentially involved is great.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I am not wishing that Maguire has a bad game but that it seems the best way that Dunk will make an appearance. We need to win this game to avoid a difficult group in the Euros.

Is there such a thing for the world cup semi finalists???

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Not exactly true as the seedings and groups for the Euros are based on the results in these matches.

Hope we get a tough one then. Maybe instead of topping a group of minnows we might get some tough games and arrive at the Euros in good shape. How many times have England walked their group only to fall flat on their faces once the big boys turn up?

Tough group would also make the qualifiers interesting, wouldn’t that be a turn up?

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
How about hoping for one of the CB's to pick a little niggle of an injury, just enough for them needing to be replaced?

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This will piss you off even more Sheebo, I lived in Spain for five years and so have a soft spot for Spain so I won’t even care if Spain win :smile:

Calm down, it’s a NOTHING tournament.

You know the tone of my posts ;)

Is it? Generally I couldn’t give two shits how England do but to have Dunky potentially involved is great.
Ah - missed the World Cup then - we were prob the best performing team to expectations behind Croatia, steamrolled into the 1/4s and drew in the semi - Shame, it was a magical Summer but there were a fair few bandwagon jumpers who looked silly especially on here :thumbsup: - there are a number of other Albion players playing for random national teams - how have they all got on - can you give me a quick summary without using google of course...? :lol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here