Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Spain vs England

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I actually liked the Spain of Iniesta, Xavi, X.Alonso - beautiful football, and the Real Madrid/Barca simulators, didn't need to cheat because the team was so good.

Tonight they've resorted to the 20th century Spain - dirty little cnts, snides, whingers, with a crowd to match.

Love it. Burst their bubble.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Blimey, England are beating Spain n Spain and people on here are still moaning!

And your point?

England were very very lucky tonight

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
And your point?

Seriously **** off. We were SUBLIME first half. One of the best England performances in a long, long time. Have you seen our goals?!?!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Southgate breaking his own golden rule. "You have to be playing regularly in first teams, whether it be in England or the continent, to be considered".

Even Tyler/Smith were shocked when Chalobah came on.

He may say that is his Golden Rule but he has never applied it. If players were picked on their club form Murray would be in the squad.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
And your point?

One can only beat what’s in front of you. And England seem to do well against Spain in friendlies. I think they won 1-0 at Wembley a few years back. I imagine Spain will be a different beast in a competitive game though.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
We ripped them apart in the first half. They were always going to put us under loads of pressure in the second.

They could and should have been 2 up before we scored, second half they should have had at least 4. That's football.

Pleased we won but our defence including the keeper worries me when we have the ball, looks like an accident waiting to happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here