Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** Newcastle v BHA ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 8th SEASON !!

Newcastle v BHA - Premier League Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Was drinking London Pride this evening with a big Newcastle fan. At least he has good taste in beer and also in people with huge respect for CH. More worryingly, they see us as one of the few beatable teams they have met yet this season and this as a huge match for them. They’re likely to be all over us. We’ll do well to get anything at all out of this. Predict 2-0 home win, and be delighted to be proved wrong.

What a nice positive quote for today’s “I”. Congratulations, the rest of the country will now think what a negative lot we are. I am sure that Newcastle fans will now be delighted at the prospect of meeting us.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Lawrenson has us down for a 2-0 defeat and Shane Warne a 1-0 defeat. Anyone would think Newcastle were an in form team, or maybe it’s just they everybody knows we can’t win away, and have given up even trying to do better than grab a draw, which generally backfires. :shrug:
Lawro is useless and Warne is Australian. Great news.

0-3 to the good guys!

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
What a nice positive quote for today’s “I”. Congratulations, the rest of the country will now think what a negative lot we are. I am sure that Newcastle fans will now be delighted at the prospect of meeting us.

Unnecessary response. I'll say what I like thank you. My posting was similar to many others and of course wasn't going to have the influence described. Anyway and more importantly, happy about my wrong prediction!

origigull

Jun 29, 2009

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I was sure I posted a 0-1 result on here but I must have forgotten to do so. Can I retrospectively have a point please ? I have winning betting slip to prove it. And if the goal scorer had been Jahanbaksh. I would have needed Securicor to get me out of Newcastle.

30 correct scores - well done everyone

Albion_Dave, Arvin, Best Foot Forward, Bognor Seagull, Cheshire, FamilyGuy, father_and_son, Gophy, I remember the good times, Joe Gatting's Dad, lasvegan, mac04, MikeySmall, Morvangull, Nelsons Left Boot, Nibbler, origigull, OzMike, Pavilionaire, rocker959, seagull_si, Shuggie, sir_gullahad, Smirko, The Wookiee, thedevonseagull, throbinson, Trelford Mills Guide Dog, withdeanwombat, wokingone

5 points

Nibbler

3 points

Arvin, Bognor Seagull, marmaduke

2 points

Blazing Apostle, Cheshire, Chicken Run, chrisg, cjd, driddles, eastterracemike, Father_and_son, Gophy, Igzilla, Joe Gatting’s Dad, Lasvegan, mac04, MikeySmall, Monsieur Le Plonk, morvangull, NEASTGULL, patchamalbion, Peter Grummit, Razzoo, sir_gullihad, sully, sussex seagull, The Antikythera Mechanism, The Wookie, throbinson

1 point

Albion_Dave, Albion Edd, Albion my Albion, AmexRuislip, angmering albion, Arthritic Toe, Audax, B52, Best Foot Forward, bhadiv1, Blackadder, blueandwhitestripes, Brighton_Rose, Brok, casbom, chrispyk, cjwoolven, Coldeanseagull, colinz, Cozzy, Darloseagull, DavidRyder, del strangefish, dig54, Dirty Dave, Dorset Seagull, Dublin seagull, DumLum, Ecosse Exile, El Turi, FamilyGuy, Frankie, French Seagull, Gary Nelson’s Left Foot, Goldstone1976, HalfaSeatOn, Hamden Park, Harry Wilson's tackle, Hereford Gull, I remember the good times, Jack Straw, Janee, JC Footy Genius, jeremyfisher, Jesus Gul, Jimmy Come Lately, keitho54, Ken Livingstone Seagull, LamieRobertson, Lander, Leegull, Live by the sea, Lurchy, madinthehead, Manuel, Monkster, Nelsons Left Boot, nordicgod, Not Andy Naylor, origigull, Oscar, OzMike, PaoloAlbioni, pauli cee, Pavilionaire, Peter Ward, PHCgull, pyi, rocker959, rudolf hucker, seagull_si, seagurn, Seasidesage, shingle, Shippers, Smirko, Snuggie, SouthCoastOwl, Stephen Seagull, Steve Foster, studio150, stugbhafc1, Surf's Up, Taybha, The Gem, The grove, The Lemming Stomper, The Devonseagull, Tiptoe through the NSC, Tony Towner’s Toe, Trelford Mills Guide Dog, Trevor, tronnogull WASH, Wigman, Withdean11, withdeanwombat, wokingone.

Statts:

Watford 2 0 BHA, 13 correct, 322 scores
BHA 3 2 Manchester Utd, 0 correct, 286 scores
Liverpool 1 0 BHA, 3 correct, 285 scores
BHA 0 1 Southampton, League Cup 2nd round - 5 correct, 199 scores
BHA 2 2 Fulham, 16 correct, 244 scores
Southampton 2 2 BHA, 9 correct, 249 scores
BHA 1 2 Tottenham, 44 correct, 249 scores
Man City 2 0 BHA, 30 correct, 250 scores
BHA 1 0 West Ham, 14 correct, 262 scores
Newcastle 0 1 BHA, 30 correct, 230 scores

Hall of Fame

2017/2018: graz126, studio150 11 points (each)
2016/2017: Rudolf hucker 10 points
2015/2016: Blackadder 12 points
2014/2015: OzMike 11 points
2013/2014: Paul Pring 12 points
2012/2013: OzMike 9 points
2011/2012: SWINDON

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here