Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion related PIN or passwords

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
For some bizarre reason, I think IzzyJay Brown is a cool name, so at work, which is a mostly female, non football supporting environment, where we have to change pc passwords every six weeks, I use this and just add the next number. E.g. Izzy Jay Brown01, 02, 03 etc. I’ve got so many different passwords, if I lost my phone, with them all saved under ‘reminders’ I’d be in terrible trouble as I’ve got a terrible memory!
I must admit, Seagulls1901 is one I use a lot!

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
I would remember instead the 5-4 defeat at Bramhall Lane. After seemingly being doomed at 3-0 down, we then went 4-3 up.

Yep just over 29 years ago. Def the most incredible game I’ve been to, and gutted to have been on the losing side.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A couple of years ago a friend of mine put a post on facebook saying "If you put your password in a reply, FB automatically changes it to ********, only you can see it"
The number of people that replied with thier password was astonishing

And people wonder how Trump and Brexit came to pass.....:facepalm:

Saltydog

Aug 29, 2011
Ocean Wave
Variations of previous car numberplates is a good basis

Can never remember my current reg so would end up locked out of many sites for I tried to use previous ones!

No I will stick with my date of birth. Am sure no one could crack that.... oh I just logged on to my bitcoin acct and they have all gone.....hope no one has guessed my password or that foreign sounding man who was offering me a share of some prince’s fortune if I gave him log in details so he could transfer the money into my account has not made a mistake and pressed withdraw rather than deposit......

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Taking my cue from the sectarian social club scene in T2:Trainspotting, does anybody in Hastings NOT have 1066 as their PIN number?

Stick your password between 2 special characters. It takes hackers months/years to crack it rather than mins/hours depending on how complex it is.

Try it here.
https://password.kaspersky.com/in/

Do it normally then stick it between any special characters.

i.e !Password1! ?Password1? !Password1?
Why would you need to bother doing that? If the test is to be believed (and I don't), you only need a dozen letters chosen at random (so no numerals/capitals/punctuation marks needed) for the password to be capable of withstanding a bruteforced attack by an average home computer 24/7 for at least 400 years!
Their what?
Their personal identity number number.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here