Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion related PIN or passwords

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Just had a security reminder from the bank to remember to regularly change my card PIN and log-in passwords and so on. I was wondering how many of us have Albion related PINs and log-ins?

Over the years I can recall having things like:

1513 (The time Smith scored at Wembley)
3597 (Hereford)

Albion2-1 (can't remember what match this was after, but it must have been good!)
StandorFall

Anyone else, or is it just me?

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Whereabouts in Nigeria do you live?

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Oh yes - good point! I wasn't expecting people to put anything current up though! Nor have I got $25,000,000 to give away I'm afraid.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I didn't choose it but an old credit card pin was 5454. Easy to remember because of the 5-4 friendly win over Steaua Bucharest which is my all time favourite friendly. Steaua played their reserves and we were 4-0 up at half time. They brought on their firsts and came back to 4-4 only for the Football Genius to score the winner.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
A couple of years ago a friend of mine put a post on facebook saying "If you put your password in a reply, FB automatically changes it to ********, only you can see it"
The number of people that replied with thier password was astonishing

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I didn't choose it but an old credit card pin was 5454. Easy to remember because of the 5-4 friendly win over Steaua Bucharest which is my all time favourite friendly. Steaua played their reserves and we were 4-0 up at half time. They brought on their firsts and came back to 4-4 only for the Football Genius to score the winner.

Now - that's the sort of thing I was thinking of when I initially posted this.

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
workmates email was roddy 1903, he was quite surprised when I said 1903? - the year Aberdeen was formed ! Cant remember which but lately I have had 1901 turned down as too easy to guess as a pin code

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Just had a security reminder from the bank to remember to regularly change my card PIN and log-in passwords and so on. I was wondering how many of us have Albion related PINs and log-ins?

3597 (Hereford)

Albion2-1 (can't remember what match this was after, but it must have been good!)
StandorFall

Please call me on my home number 0207 230 1212 :thumbsup:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I was told my password had to be 8 characters and a capital, so changed it to grumpyhappysleepydopeybashfulsneezydocsnowwhiteparis

I'll get me coat

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
My default work computer password used to be Zamora25. It would be of no use to anybody now:wink:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I’ve used plenty of players names over the years but needing to add capitals and special characters makes them a ballache to remember. Especially when you need first and surname for it to be a long enough string. Hence I’ve never used Dunk!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Never used Albion ones as always thought too easy to guess given that people will know about my support. At work when my son was younger I went through the Thomas The Tank Engine characters.

el punal

3597 (Hereford)

StandorFall

Goodluck Jonathan! :D

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here