Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Croatia v England ........ there’s no-one there

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
I've got no choice. International matches are supposed to be on terrestial tv, but grabbed by Sky because the qualifiers have a different format/name.

TB , if you are missing your football fix, Arbroath v Edinburgh City in the Scottish Challenge Cup is on BBC Alba. It’s a classic! :lolol:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Some of you cynics on this thread obviously didn't watch our home games at pissfilled. The Donny Fans United 2 was a particular classic. You could sit quietly listning to radio three on the transistor and not be bothered by the fellow sitting nearest to you (several yards away).

*cough* fans banned tonight *cough*

FFS :shrug:

But it does sound a bit shit on R5.

In fairness, Fans Utd 2 was like a Fatboy Slim beach party compared to some others (just the 'football' that resembled some other sport).

What was the lowest actual crowd at Gillingham...low 1,000s? Less than 4 figures?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
In fairness, Fans Utd 2 was like a Fatboy Slim beach party compared to some others (just the 'football' that resembled some other sport).

What was the lowest actual crowd at Gillingham...low 1,000s? Less than 4 figures?

Never under 1000 for a league game as far as I recall. About 1750 for a midweeker in November 98 would be my guess.....

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Stones yellow means he misses Spain game -good news for Dunk's chances.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
What shit was Rashford doing

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Is there any live TV footage being shown ?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Rashford misses another sitter!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Man Utd have turned Rashford to shit. He should move. At one point he was like the new Michael Owen. Now I'd rather we had Sid Owen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here