Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Christians Against Poverty

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
True but it depends how 'skint' they really are.

and how much they can delay things. It would take much to cost Harty a grand in legal fees. Suing someone for money is weighted heavily against the victim.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Absolutely. But there are other avenues which could be considered.

True. But if you want to stay legal it’s very difficult if someone does not want to pay. I speak from personal experience.

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
"Christians against Poverty" worth joining if you have a debt you don`t intend to pay back, They turn the debtor into the innocent party and make the claimant look wicked for wanting his money back.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Thank you for your comments and the related pm’s which I will get round to answering in the next 24 hours.

To clarify the exact invoice for the service we provided was £2,700, after a grant from the DWP we ended up with outstanding balance, which would have been easily covered by the Just Giving page.

My initial post was really sending out a message to all NSCers who run small businesses , be they painters, builders, plumbers, butchers, bakers or candlestick makers, regarding if any of us get the obligatory bad debt, which comes with the territory, that CAP we’re out there, almost willing the ‘bumpers’ to help them in their quest of getting away with paying for something.

There is more chance of Leon Knight partnering Glenn Murray up front on Boxing Day against Arsenal than my client ever settling his account, but as a small business owner I wanted to warn others.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
It's not just the Christians at it! All "debt management" companies are. I have a client who was in arrears of fees. Next thing we know he has gone to Debt Plan who offered us £1 a month; taking 65 years to pay off the debt!

These "debt management" advisors only look at what's best for their client and don't give a shit that a relatively small business relying on cashflow is getting shafted. We had to pay our staff that did the work years ago.

Just sue the ********; you will get nowhere trying to get any sense or reason from the debt management company. A Christian debt management company will screw you over just like any other debt management company.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here