Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    It’s absolutely fine now logged in. Got a bit much a few months back but has since been cut back and all a-ok again.

If the OP doesn’t like it that can disappear elsewhere. The site will live on.
    Well the thirty minutes are almost up Swindon fans but your not there yet. in it goes (yyyyyyeeeessssssss) ooohhh its gone in, Brighton in added on time have snatched a goal through Virgo!!! Incredible!! Once again there is late, late, late drama in the playoffs!!

Unused substitute REMF 5.

Proud owner of Hendersons Gloves from 18/10/2005. Crystal Palace 0-1 Brighton And Hove Albion

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Sussex Nomad View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Nice one owner, were you not earning enough from them before the tsunami of complaints? Hasn't stopped you I see.
      If you don't like the free service NSC provides then don't use it. Even better go start your own ad-free Albion fan forum.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bry Nylon View Post
      In all honesty I don't see this, so there must be a difference in how we access NSC?

I use NSC logged on via my user name on a PC via Goggle Chrome and the ads are very unobtrusive and don't hinder my experience or navigation. This isn't intended to be unhelpful if you are experiencing something different but just an alternative point of view.
      Some weeks ago I opened NSC on my telephone and the Ads were so bad I couldn't read anything, then I realised my log in had logged out ( phone had switched off at some stage)and instead of my normal Ad limited experience I was bombarded with stuff making the site unusable, I logged back into the site and everything was as it was before I was logged out. Now I always confirm I'm logged in before browsing?

I wished I'd responded after I'd read the whole thread instead of the opening post?
      Last edited by golddene; 11-10-2018 at 10:00.
      Grey bearded old man Cadiz Seagull's Avatar
      Between Bexhill and Trujillo, Extremadura, Spain

0 Not allowed!
      Im logged in but just had an ad for FairSquare car finance open up without me clicking on anything
      If history teaches us anything, it is that history teaches us nothing

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by AmexRuislip View Post
      I bet you're off and really are feeding the monkeys
      They're apes, not monkeys
      "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by PoG View Post
      End of the day run ad blocker if it really does bother you. Harsh on Bozza but saves you having to cry into your wheatabix every morning.
      Or just log in...

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Sussex Nomad View Post
      Why mate? Shouldn't be forced into something if you don't want to. I wonder how many people say f**k that when not registered with the tsunami of shit thrown at them.
      Indeed the site it a bit horrible if you're not logged in (I think, it's been a while), but it's no big deal logging in is it?

It gets to a point where you wonder if the owner is getting a little arrogant because losing one or two doesnt matter a shit to him.
      I don't think so Nomad. Sounds like you're having a bad day
      Hold tight, my man
      He's got the frisbee

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by golddene View Post
      Some weeks ago I opened NSC on my telephone and the Ads were so bad I couldn't read anything, then I realised my log in had logged out ( phone had switched off at some stage)and instead of my normal Ad limited experience I was bombarded with stuff making the site unusable, I logged back into the site and everything was as it was before I was logged out. Now I always confirm I'm logged in before browsing?

I wished I'd responded after I'd read the whole thread instead of the opening post?
      There's another problem which is wholly on me, that the site isn't mobile responsive so any and all ads are desktop-focused and that can make the mobile experience poor at times. When I have the time to implement a mobile-responsive theme then ads can be tailored for each device type which will improve the mobile experience.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
      I have the same view of NSC as everyone else does
      I guess you think it's shit too, right?

If I wanted to monetise the shit out of this site, it would be easy to do so. I probably receive 5-10 approaches per day for pop-ups, pop-unders, push-downs, interstitials and overlays. They are generally pretty lucrative. They are also pretty shit in my view which is why I bin them off.
      Thank god for Bozza
      Hold tight, my man
      He's got the frisbee
      Longing for retirement. AmexRuislip's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by dazzer6666 View Post
      They're apes, not monkeys
      I'll take that from an expert