Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Westdene Seagull & Plooks thread to bore themselves rigid and leave everyone else in peace

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Westdene Seagull & Plooks thread to bore themselves rigid and leave everyone else in peace

Now I know there is an element of kettles and pots, but you are making the Brexit thread completely unreadable with your pathetic argument about everything and anything

So
[MENTION=1365]Westdene Seagull[/MENTION]
[MENTION=15363]Plooks[/MENTION]

Away you go Boys

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Now I know there is an element of kettles and pots, but you are making the Brexit thread completely unreadable with your pathetic argument about everything and anything

So

[MENTION=1365]Westdene Seagull[/MENTION]
[MENTION=15363]Plooks[/MENTION]

Away you go Boys

Maybe we could start a thread just for your pointless, incorrect posts as well ?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
And, just to get you started

It is the DEMOCRATIC thing to do! Are you suggesting it is ok to pass laws that only 30% of people want and 70% do not want?

What's your practical solution then ? All voters get a seat in Parliament ? We have a referendum for EVERY law proposed ? :facepalm:

Yeah because the logical way of having some kimd of proportional representation is to have EVERY voter in the houses of parliament. FFS no wonder brexit is utterly ****ed if this is the type of brains that voted for it. (Along with 50% majority...still laughing at that one).

I said PRACTICAL solution ..... but carry on with your dreaming ..... PR won't be brought in during my life time after AV was rejected. And PR actually makes getting manifesto policies put into law more difficult.

So you don't want an actual democratic parliament that represents the actual views of the people because it is "difficult". Even though other countries do it.
And you think a PRACTICAL solution is every voter in parliament!? WHAT THE ACTUAL ****!? You really are on the funny juice today.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
PS - isn't it a ban for starting a thread about another poster ?

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Oh, PPS - thanks but no thanks. I'll stick to the Brexit thread to ensure the crap is kept in the same place as all the crap you post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here