Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Christmas TV - 2018

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Thank god I'm in rural France with no TV for two weeks ..... bliss !

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
It's October FFS.

What's that got do do with it, don't be miserable.
True Christmas has been on TV since September, on now is Cancel Christmas followed by the all time classic Santa's Summer House, bad weather forces a group of holidaymakers to divert to a mysterious Island. From the moment they arrive the island appears to have a magical Christmas feeling about it. This is followed by another favourite of mine Christmas in the clouds.
Chestnuts roasting around etc etc etc.

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
Film certainties

Home alone
Raiders of the lost ark
The snowman
Big
Die Hard

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Crodonilson/Bozza (are they twins???) up to his usual tricks....nothing to see here, move on!

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Christmas TV has been shit for some time now especially since Only Fools and Horses ended.
No imagination, all Christmas specials Call the Midwife,Strictly, Dr Who blah blah.

Usually the only thing worth watching is the kid`s animation that the BBC do around teatime.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Usual steaming pile of turd then

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Not long to go now until the season of goodwill to all men, and the major TV companies have started teasing snippets of their Christmas schedules, some of those announced so far:

BBC
Mrs Browns Boys – Two all new hilarious episodes for Christmas night and New Years Day.
Citizen Khan Winter Special – One off special of this BBC favourite.
John Barrowman: What Christmas Means To Me – Join John as he explores the magic of Christmas in his household and in LGBT society.
Lenny Henry: Drama in Dudley – All new sketch show as Lenny portrays the many people he met growing up in 1960s Dudley.
Celebrity Ready Steady Cook! At Christmas! – Ainsley Harriot brings back this cult classic with help from top chefs Lesley Waters and Brian Turner and a sprinkling of celebrities, will it be green peppers or red tomatoes?!
ITV
Stephen Mulhern and Friends – Daily primetime chat show as Stephen Mulhern is joined by some of his many celebrity chums to chew the Christmas fat.
Londons Still Burning – Recreating the classic and much loved early 90s ITV drama.
What Would Your Kid Do? Xmas Special – Hosted by comedian Jason Manford and Lulu.
Jonathan Ross Show Christmas Special – Featuring guests Kim Cattrall, Nigel Havers, Linford Christie and megastar Dua Lipa.
Birds of a Yuletide Feather – Sharon hits the shops trying to cheer up Tracey with hilarious consequences.
Channel 5
Spotted Dick – Join Richard Bacon as he recreates the infamous ‘Where’s Wally’ books in real life as contestants aim to win money by seeking him out at famous locations across the country.
Russell Grant goes to Myanmar – Join Russell Grant as he reveals the secrets of this often misunderstood country and how it is a spiritual home to many.

Looking at that right pile of shite.....

I am glad I am in Arizona for two bloody weeks

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I give in. I point it out and still people trip over themselves to reply. Crodo can open a fishmongers with this catch.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Hilarious episodes of Mrs Brown's Boys?

Well if it's true then Christmas miracles really do happen.

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Not long to go now until the season of goodwill to all men, and the major TV companies have started teasing snippets of their Christmas schedules, some of those announced so far:

BBC
Mrs Browns Boys – Two all new hilarious episodes for Christmas night and New Years Day.
Citizen Khan Winter Special – One off special of this BBC favourite.
John Barrowman: What Christmas Means To Me – Join John as he explores the magic of Christmas in his household and in LGBT society.
Lenny Henry: Drama in Dudley – All new sketch show as Lenny portrays the many people he met growing up in 1960s Dudley.
Celebrity Ready Steady Cook! At Christmas! – Ainsley Harriot brings back this cult classic with help from top chefs Lesley Waters and Brian Turner and a sprinkling of celebrities, will it be green peppers or red tomatoes?!
ITV
Stephen Mulhern and Friends – Daily primetime chat show as Stephen Mulhern is joined by some of his many celebrity chums to chew the Christmas fat.
Londons Still Burning – Recreating the classic and much loved early 90s ITV drama.
What Would Your Kid Do? Xmas Special – Hosted by comedian Jason Manford and Lulu.
Jonathan Ross Show Christmas Special – Featuring guests Kim Cattrall, Nigel Havers, Linford Christie and megastar Dua Lipa.
Birds of a Yuletide Feather – Sharon hits the shops trying to cheer up Tracey with hilarious consequences.
Channel 5
Spotted Dick – Join Richard Bacon as he recreates the infamous ‘Where’s Wally’ books in real life as contestants aim to win money by seeking him out at famous locations across the country.
Russell Grant goes to Myanmar – Join Russell Grant as he reveals the secrets of this often misunderstood country and how it is a spiritual home to many.

Quality post! Well done.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I preferred the old days when there were 5 channels to choose from, and everyone watched the queen speech followed by the James Bond film. You also felt most of the nation were doing the same thing.

Nowadays with multiple channels and the internet, everyone does their own thing.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
You missed "The Bodygaurd Christmas Special". RaSP gather for the office party, but why is there one too many secret santa gifts?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here