Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 134
  1. #121
    Members
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Sittingbourne, Kent
    Posts
    2,725


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Questions View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Are you overseas entertaining our troops at the moment Jim ? Shame we’ll miss you on Saturday at the Rebels.
    I just love the way when someone has a slightly different view to what’s expected they get ridiculed, ganged up on and bullied.

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #122
      Resident pedant Triggaaar's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2005
      Location
      Goldstone
      Posts
      38,450


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by LlcoolJ View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I'm in agreement with your point but that would actually be a good thing and very amusing.
      In that case it would be amusing, and fair game. But good luck trying to get an Nadiya Hussain to make a cake saying 'Mohammad was gay and only wanted sex with young boys'.
      Hold tight, my man
      He's got the frisbee
    • #123
      Members Shooting Star's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      Location
      Suffolk
      Posts
      1,553


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mellotron View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I don't think it's the same as fashion. Views should change as greater evidence for new facts are understood/revealed.
      Purely out of interest, what evidence of new facts have been revealed that either support or challenge the institution of gay marriage?
      "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain." (Philippians 1:21)
    • #124
      Where do we go from here? Tesco in Disguise's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Westminster Village
      Posts
      3,715


      2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Shooting Star View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Purely out of interest, what evidence of new facts have been revealed that either support or challenge the institution of gay marriage?
      Homosexuality has been found to be biological, not optional.

      And we're not such ***** these days.

      Just victim of the in-house drive-by.
      They say 'jump!', you say 'how high?'
    • #125
      Habitual User Questions's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2006
      Location
      Worthing
      Posts
      16,531


      0 Not allowed!
      :
      Quote Originally Posted by darkwolf666 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I just love the way when someone has a slightly different view to what’s expected they get ridiculed, ganged up on and bullied.
      What ? Bully my old mate Jim
      now my friends have gone,
      and my hair is grey,
      and I ache in the places that I used to play.
    • #126
      Members GT49er's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2009
      Location
      Gloucester
      Posts
      22,291


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Triggaaar View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      In that case it would be amusing, and fair game. But good luck trying to get an Nadiya Hussain to make a cake saying 'Mohammad was gay and only wanted sex with young boys'.
      Absolutely. I would expect nothing else other than for her to refuse.

      Quote Originally Posted by rippleman View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Another example of the extremist religious bigotry that still exists in one part of the UK. Religious fundamentalists are a serious and significant danger to our culture and freedoms....regardless of what religion they follow.
      By the same token, then, if someone marched in and ordered a cake emblazoned with "F*ck Jesus" and the bakers said no, would that make them "Extreme religious bigots"? Or could they just be reasonable people who found it distasteful and didn't want to do it?
    • #127
      Members The Clamp's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Location
      West is BEST
      Posts
      7,258


      0 Not allowed!
      Let them eat cock.
      Love Great Britain
      Love the EU
      Love Inclusion and Progression.
    • #128
      Members
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Worthing
      Posts
      4,660


      2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Questions View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      :

      What ? Bully my old mate Jim
      Now there's the strange thing - I'm told that I'm being bullied but I don't feel like it (scared to write anything here in case it's picked on, etc). Because I wrote something against the ECJ I'm accused of being a Cockney racist and being on CBB - I don't know which is worse.
    • #129
      Habitual User Questions's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2006
      Location
      Worthing
      Posts
      16,531


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Jim D View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Now there's the strange thing - I'm told that I'm being bullied but I don't feel like it (scared to write anything here in case it's picked on, etc). Because I wrote something against the ECJ I'm accused of being a Cockney racist and being on CBB - I don't know which is worse.
      Just a cockney will do Jim.
      now my friends have gone,
      and my hair is grey,
      and I ache in the places that I used to play.
    • #130
      Members Herr Tubthumper's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      The Fatherland
      Posts
      44,203


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Questions View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Would you have gone in that bakers PPF and asked for a chocolate finger ?
      A custard cream
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •