Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is he as annoying as he ever was?

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Each to their own :rolleyes:

I can't remember him doing anything except Chairing Just a Minute and he is perfect in that role.

Genuinely interested to know what else has he done which has annoyed you?

Was it on screen/radio or did he cut you up in traffic on the A23? ???

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I can't remember him doing anything except Chairing Just a Minute and he is perfect in that role.

Genuinely interested to know what else has he done which has annoyed you?

Was it on screen/radio or did he cut you up in traffic on the A23? ???

I think it was when he was the host of Sale of the Century I found him condescending and patronising. In fact I thought he was a **** and have avoided watching him in anything since :smile:

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I think it was when he was the host of Sale of the Century I found him condescending and patronising. In fact I thought he was a **** and have avoided watching him in anything since :smile:

My mum described him as an "Obsequious, snivelling little toady". Don't think she liked him much.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Can't stand the guy but fair play that's some innings. Also I heard Bernard Cribbens being interviewed recently. In his 90s and sharp as a tack. And a CV that's a tad more varied than our Nigel's. Legend.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Quote Originally Posted by happypig View Post
My mum described him as an "Obsequious, snivelling little toady". Don't think she liked him much.

Yep, that about covers it Yep, that about covers it

Very unfair. I see that as a very accurate description for the absolutely ghastly Alexander Armstrong...pompous , self promoting little sh!t very accurately describes him. But not our Nicholas. His life story is well worth a read..worked at the Clydeside shipbuilders amongst other interesting things he has done.

Happy Birthday Sir Nicholas...

TNBA

TTF

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Can't stand the guy but fair play that's some innings. Also I heard Bernard Cribbens being interviewed recently. In his 90s and sharp as a tack. And a CV that's a tad more varied than our Nigel's. Legend.

I don't mind Nicholas Parsons - he is the punchline to a really old silly gag.

But Bernard Cribbens is brilliant. From Two Way Stretch to Dr Who - and all points in between.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Still does a run at the Edinburgh Festival. Been and seen him a few times and his shows there are good fun. Happy Birthday Nicholas.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here