Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] "Crawley's a shithole I want to go home"

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I used to work there for a while, in the year I was there the manager of the local McDonald's was held up at knife point, a bloke had his throat cut and died outside a kebab shop, there were regular fights between groups of white and Asian youths and the car park at the cinema looked like Kristallnacht on a Monday morning from all the car windows that were smashed in order to nick the car stereo's , and yes, it happened to me too. Can't disagree with the Pompey view.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Given the choice I'd choose to hang out in Portsmouth.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
How they’ve fallen....

...I mean Crawley

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I'd just go home as fast as possible if I was in Crawley... I'd have no time for singing about it !!

As for Portsmouth, the most famous man in the club is that berk with the belly who looks like a shit version of Slash from Guns 'n' Roses.

twat.jpg

In fairness I once felt like singing that about Portsmouth after 'Mrs Nose' had one of her credit-card-nuclear-strikes at Gunwharf Quay..... ???

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
I'd just go home as fast as possible if I was in Crawley... I'd have no time for singing about it !!

As for Portsmouth, the most famous man in the club is that berk with the belly who looks like a shit version of Slash from Guns 'n' Roses.

View attachment 101188

In fairness I once felt like singing that about Portsmouth after 'Mrs Nose' had one of her credit-card-nuclear-strikes at Gunwharf Quay..... ???

I can confirm this man was at the match!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

View attachment 101188

:bowdown::lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I lived in Creepy in 1980. A shithole of breathtaking proportions.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
My sister lives in Crawley. Twice she has had armed men arrested in her back garden whilst they've been evading the police. So yes Crawley is a shithole

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here