Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] What a day to have Sussex in your D.N.A. .

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sussex 3.jpg

Sussex 4.jpg

Sussex 1.jpg

Sussex II.jpg

Excuse the poor quality of photographs, I've never bonded with my latest phone.
Nevertheless it'll be worth it if others take a moment to capture such a glorious day.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Something magnificent and memorable has clearly happened, and rather embarrassingly, I have no idea what it is.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Something magnificent and memorable has clearly happened, and rather embarrassingly, I have no idea what it is.

Nothing more than a stunning October day in God's County, I suspect.

I'm just finishing off a bit of work and then I'm going to head up to Cissbury with the hound.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

I'm just finishing off a bit of work and then I'm going to head up to Cissbury with the hound.

and camera please.

It's a summers day with autumnal scenery, which in my book is just about perfect.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We tend to do three walks a day with the long walk around dusk as I love the sunsets viewed from up on the Downs.

7effa016b679dc2565cd73c026430133.jpg

It’s too nice to not be out there right now though. I shall grab a snap for you.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I was shocked to discover at work this morning that some of my colleagues have NEVER visited Weardale and Teesdale. I mentioned the names of several villages and they didn't have a clue where they are. They live 20 minutes away from some of the most beautiful countryside in the UK and yet they have never been. I wonder how many Sussex residents have never gone walking on the Downs or visited the Ashdown Forest for example?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I've always thought that the view of the South Downs is magnificent, when you are driving West on the A27, between Druslillas and Lewes.
Especially the hills on the right, that look like the back of old bald man's head, all wrinkled like.
Can't beat the Cuckmere Valley for views though IMO

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
I've always thought that the view of the South Downs is magnificent, when you are driving West on the A27, between Druslillas and Lewes.
Especially the hills on the right, that look like the back of old bald man's head, all wrinkled like.
Can't beat the Cuckmere Valley for views though IMO

Even better on the top deck of the bus

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

:eek: I apologise profusely if I've ever said anything to upset you

gameofthrones_rorymccann_h_2016.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I was shocked to discover at work this morning that some of my colleagues have NEVER visited Weardale and Teesdale. I mentioned the names of several villages and they didn't have a clue where they are. They live 20 minutes away from some of the most beautiful countryside in the UK and yet they have never been.
Ok, it seems I'm as guilty as some of your colleagues, but I would like to make amends. Maybe we should have a thread on places one should visit in Sussex, whether it be for a walk and pub lunch, to visit something historic, or any other particular reason.

You know what to do.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Ok, it seems I'm as guilty as some of your colleagues, but I would like to make amends. Maybe we should have a thread on places one should visit in Sussex, whether it be for a walk and pub lunch, to visit something historic, or any other particular reason.

You know what to do.

Mapped walks in Ashdown Forest, starting with Winnie the Pooh walk. Go and play Pooh sticks.
https://www.ashdownforest.org/enjoy/walking/MappedWalks.php

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here