Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herr Tubthumper View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I’ve thought about this quite a bit before replying. My considered thoughts are that there were a number of reactions and responses he could have undertaken, all with varying levels involvement and engagement and degrees of risk, . He could have even paniced and shat himself and I would have understood. But he calmly locked his doors and drove off. I can’t imagine nurses, other police officers, armed forces or firemen running the other direction.

Exactly, and that’s why this man will for ever more be known as a gutless shit. I hope he enjoys his lucrative retirement.
    now my friends have gone,
    and my hair is grey,
    and I ache in the places that I used to play.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Questions View Post
      Exactly, and that’s why this man will for ever more be known as a gutless shit. I hope he enjoys his lucrative retirement.
      I’m not necessary saying he should have confronted the guy, but to not even hang around at a safe distance and offer something, anything, beggars belief. He drove off.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      timely programme on ITV atm about front line police putting their lives on the line
      never forget what Stanley, Archer and Bellotti did
      Glory hunting since 1969 lawros left foot's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Road rage at Lyons Farm traffic lights.
      You be glad you be Sussex born!
      Chrissy Hughton Fanboy Guinness Boy's Avatar

6 Not allowed!
      Itís an odd day when Lawrosís, Alf , HT and Ernest all agree but Iím with them all. A leader leads by example and defends his troops. Simple as that. Sitting in your car is the act of a coward

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Brighton But Only At Home

It's a blog. About home games. And some other stuff.

3 Not allowed!
      Astonished by the level of moronic comment on here, as if two dead coppers is better than one. For the stupid therefore, Copper A had already been mortally stabbed by knife wielding maniac before Copper B could possibly have done something, which in all likelihood would be getting stabbed too, probably fatally; before armed police could shot said maniac. As others have said, itís not Hollywood, where a quick roundhouse kick sends the baddie - in slow motion - into a nearby bin, upside down and trapped, his legs wiggling in the air before back up arrives.

Rank has nothing to do with it. Except of course if you want to portray this incident as something it wasnít. Which is exactly what media outlets including the BBC have done. Congrats if youíve been hooked by such clickbait, but really, have some respect for yourself and donít be so easily manipulated into such idiotic conclusions as some have made here. To call a Head of our Police a coward is beyond contempt. He also puts his life on the line each and every day for us, including when he was a Bobby on the beat 20 years ago.
      "Never miss a good chance to shut up"

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by portlock seagull View Post
      Astonished by the level of moronic comment on here, as if two dead coppers is better than one. For the stupid therefore, Copper A had already been mortally stabbed by knife wielding maniac before Copper B could possibly have done something, which in all likelihood would be getting stabbed too, probably fatally; before armed police could shot said maniac. As others have said, it’s not Hollywood, where a quick roundhouse kick sends the baddie - in slow motion - into a nearby bin, upside down and trapped, his legs wiggling in the air before back up arrives.

Rank has nothing to do with it. Except of course if you want to portray this incident as something it wasn’t. Which is exactly what media outlets including the BBC have done. Congrats if you’ve been hooked by such clickbait, but really, have some respect for yourself and don’t be so easily manipulated into such idiotic conclusions as some have made here. To call a Head of our Police a coward is beyond contempt. He also puts his life on the line each and every day for us, including when he was a Bobby on the beat 20 years ago.
      Im not necessarily saying he should have confronted the attacker, my point is he didn’t even hang around at a safe distance and offer some comfort and support in the aftermath. He drove away from the scene and left it to others.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."
      Chrissy Hughton Fanboy Guinness Boy's Avatar

Craig Mackey , cowardly copper

2 Not allowed!
      He also puts his life on the line each and every day for us, including when he was a Bobby on the beat 20 years ago.
      No, I think the point is that when the chance came to prove just that, he didnít.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Brighton But Only At Home

It's a blog. About home games. And some other stuff.
      Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by alfredmizen View Post
      and for what its worth ive been in situations more than once where i had to stand up and be counted .
      Having read the whole thread....your comments sound about right and your disdain is justified.

On a personal note, keep smiling. There are some things we nobodys can do nothing about, except lose sleep and upset our families. NSC is a good vent of course....
      Last edited by Harry Wilson's tackle; 09-10-2018 at 22:56.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA

Premier League : Brighton, le club le plus cool d'Angleterre

2 Not allowed!
      Astonished by the level of moronic comment on here, as if two dead coppers is better than one. For the stupid therefore, Copper A had already been mortally stabbed by knife wielding maniac before Copper B could possibly have done something, which in all likelihood would be getting stabbed too, probably fatally; before armed police could shot said maniac. As others have said, it’s not Hollywood, where a quick roundhouse kick sends the baddie - in slow motion - into a nearby bin, upside down and trapped, his legs wiggling in the air before back up arrives.

Rank has nothing to do with it. Except of course if you want to portray this incident as something it wasn’t. Which is exactly what media outlets including the BBC have done. Congrats if you’ve been hooked by such clickbait, but really, have some respect for yourself and don’t be so easily manipulated into such idiotic conclusions as some have made here. To call a Head of our Police a coward is beyond contempt. He also puts his life on the line each and every day for us, including when he was a Bobby on the beat 20 years ago.
      Drivel
      KobanÓ liberated 26th Jan 2015 = Modern day Stalingrad
      RIP Ceylan Ozalp, 19
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zqu...dex=11&list=WL