Page 1 of 25 123411 ... LastLast

Craig Mackey , cowardly copper

4 Not allowed!
    How can he honestly show his face in public , he watched one of his own stabbed to death and did nothing except lock himself in his car , gutless tosser

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8574676.html
    Clapham JUNCTION Ffs Clapham is nearly 2.miles.up the road

• North Stand Chat

advertising

24 Not allowed!
      I was surprised you didn't post this thread yesterday. What was he supposed to do, without any equipment? Better to be alive and facing criticism from people like you, then a dead hero.

RIP Keith Palmer.

4 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Badger Boy View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I was surprised you didn't post this thread yesterday. What was he supposed to do, without any equipment? Better to be alive and facing criticism from people like you, then a dead hero.

RIP Keith Palmer.
      perhaps.do.what roy larner did.at london bridge ? against more than one , wasnt he sat in a weapon ?

0 Not allowed!
      I must admit it did not sound good. I particularly thought the part about locking the car doors was a bit much, what if a member of the public wanted to get away?

I wonder what the rank and file coppers are thinking?
      To die by your side, is such a heavenly way to die...

12 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by alfredmizen View Post
      How can he honestly show his face in public , he watched one of his own stabbed to death and did nothing except lock himself in his car , gutless tosser

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8574676.html
      This is not Hollywood you know,this is real life....

He described seeing two plain-clothed protection officers running past his vehicle with their handguns drawn, before shots rang out seconds later.
      After hearing the gunshots, Sir Craig said he “went to open the door to get out”.

“One of the PCs, quite rightfully, said: ‘Get out, make safe, go, shut the door,’ which he did, and it was the right thing to do,” he continued.
      “That’s when I thought: ‘I have got to start putting everything we need in place. We have got no protective equipment, no radio, I have got two colleagues with me who are quite distressed,’ so we moved out.”Sir Craig was then driven away and started coordinating the response to the attack, which was initially feared to involve multiple terrorists.

Sounds like the sensible thing to do, not putting lives in danger and being able to coordinate a response.

Get a grip.
      PsYcHoBiLlY fReAkOuT "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law"

4 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Badger Boy View Post

RIP Keith Palmer.
      just listen to yourself , your attitude is EVERYTHING that is wrong with modern society , "what was he supposed to do without equipment" , jesus wept how did we get to this point when the first thought when seeing a comrade fatally attacked is what equipment is available

5 Not allowed!
      Can you imagine if soldiers took that attitude on the battlefield ? I thought he had a duty of care ?
      KobanÓ liberated 26th Jan 2015 = Modern day Stalingrad
      RIP Ceylan Ozalp, 19
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zqu...dex=11&list=WL
      I hate the Daily Mail Doc Lynam's Avatar

15 Not allowed!
      I'm sure however high the pedestal is that you're judging him from is nothing to what he has to live with. Maybe focus your anger if you have to on the person who committed the murder!
      aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch Westdene Seagull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      It does sound very WWI like ..... lead from the back. I would have expected him to at least get out the car and assess the dangers of helping protect the poor PC in the front line .... who also didn't have the equipment to properly protect himself. Leaders need to lead ..... not cower.
      The devil whispered in my ear : "You're not strong enough to withstand the storm."
      I whispered in the devils ear : " I am the storm."

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by alfredmizen View Post
      You're Donald Trump, what do I win
      Become a fan of Northstandchat Dogs Syndicate and follow @NSCGreyhounds on Twitter