Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Brighton v Wolves Tickets

0 Not allowed!
    Being it's a sell out, what is the best way of obtaining tickets for my grandson (young seagulls plus member) and I (bronze member) should they become available? Any advice appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      The season ticket exchange should kick in. Not sure how it works as a buyer, I’ve only ever used it to sell.

0 Not allowed!
      Exchange will kick in for sure, so just keep an eye on the ticket sales site and seats will appear - as it looks to be completely sold out imagine this will be any day now. As a buyer, it's no different to buying a seat normally - simply pick the empty seat and pay for it, and print ticket at home.
      "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Optimist View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      The season ticket exchange should kick in. Not sure how it works as a buyer, I’ve only ever used it to sell.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by dazzer6666 View Post
      Exchange will kick in for sure, so just keep an eye on the ticket sales site and seats will appear - as it looks to be completely sold out imagine this will be any day now. As a buyer, it's no different to buying a seat normally - simply pick the empty seat and pay through the nose for it, and print ticket at home.
      Corrected...

Tickets that are sold via the exchange are all sold at full adult price regardless of who is using them. Don't know how much that is an issue for you but it will be an expensive outing.

Yet another example of outrageous penny-pinching in the wrong place from Barber. God forbid that a handful of extra non-STH young kids should get the chance to see the Albion in the flesh against Wolves and that be provided at an affordable price...
      The BHAFC forum is utter shite. They literally talk about everything except their own football club on there.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Moshe Gariani View Post
      Corrected...

Tickets that are sold via the exchange are all sold at full adult price regardless of who is using them. Don't know how much that is an issue for you but it will be an expensive outing.

Yet another example of outrageous penny-pinching in the wrong place from Barber. God forbid that a handful of extra non-STH young kids should get the chance to see the Albion in the flesh against Wolves and that be provided at an affordable price...
      The problem is that season ticket holders get a decent refund. I got about £31 back for my Fulham ticket. If a child ticket is less than that then the club would make a loss in the swap.
      Bitterne,Southampton. In the land of wrong stripes and boo-boys!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Moshe Gariani View Post
      Corrected...

That sounds like quite a bitter comment. Have you had experience of this? The other question I have is, if it’s an Under 18 season ticket (i.e. a child’s ST) that goes onto the ticket exchange is that also resold at full price?

The reason I ask is that sometime in the future my grandson would like to watch a game (again!) and with a sell out guaranteed for just about every game I need to know the cost of all the options for getting a ticket.

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Optimist View Post
      The problem is that season ticket holders get a decent refund. I got about £31 back for my Fulham ticket. If a child ticket is less than that then the club would make a loss in the swap.
      Quite a lot of the returned tickets are from children though. Families and children in particular are far more likely to miss games than adults.

The club could easily afford to sell a child's ticket alongside a full paying adult. They might even sell all the returned tickets available rather than have 400 unsold like they did for the West Ham game... #leaveittotheprofessionals
      The BHAFC forum is utter shite. They literally talk about everything except their own football club on there.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by TrickyDicky12345 View Post
      Being it's a sell out, what is the best way of obtaining tickets for my grandson (young seagulls plus member) and I (bronze member) should they become available? Any advice appreciated

It's quite possible that three seats (one adult, two kids) in the family stand will be available on there...

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by el punal View Post
      if it’s an Under 18 season ticket (i.e. a child’s ST) that goes onto the ticket exchange is that also resold at full price?
      Yes. Good, isn't it...?