Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton v Wolves Tickets

TrickyDicky12345

Feb 26, 2018
Being it's a sell out, what is the best way of obtaining tickets for my grandson (young seagulls plus member) and I (bronze member) should they become available? Any advice appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Exchange will kick in for sure, so just keep an eye on the ticket sales site and seats will appear - as it looks to be completely sold out imagine this will be any day now. As a buyer, it's no different to buying a seat normally - simply pick the empty seat and pay for it, and print ticket at home.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Exchange will kick in for sure, so just keep an eye on the ticket sales site and seats will appear - as it looks to be completely sold out imagine this will be any day now. As a buyer, it's no different to buying a seat normally - simply pick the empty seat and pay through the nose for it, and print ticket at home.
Corrected...

Tickets that are sold via the exchange are all sold at full adult price regardless of who is using them. Don't know how much that is an issue for you but it will be an expensive outing.

Yet another example of outrageous penny-pinching in the wrong place from Barber. God forbid that a handful of extra non-STH young kids should get the chance to see the Albion in the flesh against Wolves and that be provided at an affordable price...

The Optimist

NSC Patreon
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Corrected...

Tickets that are sold via the exchange are all sold at full adult price regardless of who is using them. Don't know how much that is an issue for you but it will be an expensive outing.

Yet another example of outrageous penny-pinching in the wrong place from Barber. God forbid that a handful of extra non-STH young kids should get the chance to see the Albion in the flesh against Wolves and that be provided at an affordable price...

The problem is that season ticket holders get a decent refund. I got about £31 back for my Fulham ticket. If a child ticket is less than that then the club would make a loss in the swap.

el punal

Corrected...

That sounds like quite a bitter comment. Have you had experience of this? The other question I have is, if it’s an Under 18 season ticket (i.e. a child’s ST) that goes onto the ticket exchange is that also resold at full price?

The reason I ask is that sometime in the future my grandson would like to watch a game (again!) and with a sell out guaranteed for just about every game I need to know the cost of all the options for getting a ticket.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
The problem is that season ticket holders get a decent refund. I got about £31 back for my Fulham ticket. If a child ticket is less than that then the club would make a loss in the swap.
Quite a lot of the returned tickets are from children though. Families and children in particular are far more likely to miss games than adults.

The club could easily afford to sell a child's ticket alongside a full paying adult. They might even sell all the returned tickets available rather than have 400 unsold like they did for the West Ham game... #leaveittotheprofessionals

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Being it's a sell out, what is the best way of obtaining tickets for my grandson (young seagulls plus member) and I (bronze member) should they become available? Any advice appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's quite possible that three seats (one adult, two kids) in the family stand will be available on there... :whistle:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
if it’s an Under 18 season ticket (i.e. a child’s ST) that goes onto the ticket exchange is that also resold at full price?
Yes. Good, isn't it...?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Corrected...

When the Wolves tickets went out for general sale, there were quite a few available, some at what I call reasonable prices, and some at others!
It didn't take much effort in searching for two tickets of choice :)

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
The other question I have is, if it’s an Under 18 season ticket (i.e. a child’s ST) that goes onto the ticket exchange is that also resold at full price?

I’m pretty sure it is. Not sure what else they can do coz they can’t choose who buys it. Equally the seller (ie the child) shouldnt make a profit. As an unfortunate consequence the club makes a big profit!!

southdownswolf

Aug 4, 2003
eastbourne
A few tickets have been appearing on the official ticket website, you just have to look every few hours for the odd ticket to become available.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
When the Wolves tickets went out for general sale, there were quite a few available, some at what I call reasonable prices, and some at others!
It didn't take much effort in searching for two tickets of choice :)
Well done you. In addition to the availability of those match by match concessionary tickets there are, of course, season tickets available that represent extremely good value especially for Junior Seagulls.

All is well in Barberland. Nothing to see here. The fact that the Albion will be charging £41 for a young child to watch us play Wolves is simply a comforting reflection on how much progress we have made as a club.

southdownswolf

Aug 4, 2003
eastbourne
Well done you. In addition to the availability of those match by match concessionary tickets there are, of course, season tickets available that represent extremely good value especially for Junior Seagulls.

All is well in Barberland. Nothing to see here. The fact that the Albion will be charging £41 for a young child to watch us play Wolves is simply a comforting reflection on how much progress we have made as a club.

Is it not £20 tops for kids to watch the Wolves match? It's a Cat C game.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Is it not £20 tops for kids to watch the Wolves match? It's a Cat C game.
The game is Sold Out. The only tickets available from now will be those that are returned using the Ticket Exchange. These will all be sold at full adult price.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea

Indeed, I think it's all great too. :albion2: Seagulls!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
The game is Sold Out. The only tickets available from now will be those that are returned using the Ticket Exchange. These will all be sold at full adult price.
Correcting my own post, they won't "all" be sold because they won't be made available until after the point at which most people have made plans for that weekend and the absence of any concessionary tickets will additionally put a lot of potential buyers off...

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Correcting my own post, they won't "all" be sold because they won't be made available until after the point at which most people have made plans for that weekend and the absence of any concessionary tickets will additionally put a lot of potential buyers off...

Alternatively, glass half-full approach, will give those not able to commit until the last minute a great opportunity to attend.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
They would in that instance but as they refund £31 and charge up to £45 plus generally on resale I think they’d do ok.
Would be good for younger fans and new supporters for the future.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here