Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton v Wolves Tickets

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Happy to go to matches (when not playing Wolves) and support Brighton, but the word Albion always tends to bring a bit of bile into my mouth for some reason.
:lolol: I was at Wolves Poly from 87-89 and had two brilliant years following Steve Bull round the country...

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Happy to go to matches (when not playing Wolves) and support Brighton, but the word Albion always tends to bring a bit of bile into my mouth for some reason.
Was fortunate to go to a Black Country derby at the Hawthorns when a student, more years ago than I care to remember. We POTG in the away end (whole stand) which was ridiculously loud, despite a 3-0 hammering, including my first hearing of possibly the best footie song ever (Wanderers Scarf).

PG

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

southdownswolf

Aug 4, 2003
eastbourne
:lolol: I was at Wolves Poly from 87-89 and had two brilliant years following Steve Bull round the country...

When I was young I saw Wolves play in the UEFA Cup.
I saw us play at the old Wembley in the League Cup against Forest.
However, nothing compares to those first few years of Bully. We'd just lost to Chorley in the FA Cup, were about to go out of business then along comes Bully and Thommo. Brings a few tears to the eyes....

southdownswolf

Aug 4, 2003
eastbourne
Was fortunate to go to a Black Country derby at the Hawthorns when a student, more years ago than I care to remember. We POTG in the away end (whole stand) which was ridiculously loud, despite a 3-0 hammering, including my first hearing of possibly the best footie song ever (Wanderers Scarf).

PG

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I was born under a Wanderers scarf...
Certainly not for the faint hearted being in the away end at a Black Country derby...:O

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
For starters the Under 18 price point (I paid £18 for my 8-y-o daughter for West Ham) is just wrong for say a 6-10 year-old, there should be another one at 11 or 12. They only have to look at what other clubs do. Cat A is £25-£32 for an Under-18, is that for real for a six-year-old? Cat B is £18-26, and Cat C £15-20. All way too high for those Under-10 kids.

Up until we went up to the PL there used to Under 10 and Under 18s price bands but after getting promotion the pricing changed to being a blanket Under 18s price. I'm just glad there's still an Under 10s season ticket price but could imagine that would go in a season or 2.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
However, nothing compares to those first few years of Bully. We'd just lost to Chorley in the FA Cup, were about to go out of business then along comes Bully and Thommo. Brings a few tears to the eyes....
They were incredible days. I was so lucky to get in near the start of something really special.

So many brilliant days but I think for me among the most outstanding were going to watch Bully play for England ("U23"? "England B"?) at Plymouth and Ipswich. You just knew that 100s of other Wolves fans would also be making the trip and then the chants started up inside the grounds... "Hark now hear the South Bank sing..."

Without looking up which players can still come to my memory from thirty years ago...? Sadly not many... Bully, Andy Mutch, Robbie Dennison, Mark Kendall, Thommo, Robinson? Robertson? ...

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
We'll probably have made a profit in the region of 10-20m for last season, but the club is still technically in debt of 200m to one man, so I can't begrudge the club trying to maximise profits all the while we're in the Premier League.

“ While we are in the Premier League”.......... We won’t always be though. We need as many youngsters at games now as possible for the future support of the club. SO ... ticket exchange prices for kids should be inkeeping with season ticket prices generally.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Remember being at the Brighton Wolves game in the league cup on 24 sep 1969. Expected Derek Dougan to play. Sadly not. Great game though even though the result went against us.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
“ While we are in the Premier League”.......... We won’t always be though. We need as many youngsters at games now as possible for the future support of the club. SO ... ticket exchange prices for kids should be inkeeping with season ticket prices generally.

This is the important point. I will wager not one of us who started as a kid, went to our first game as a STH.

southdownswolf

Aug 4, 2003
eastbourne
Were you a Molineux regular in the mid-70's in the days of Hibbitt and Richards?

I can just about remember them... I started going at age 5 in 1978. Used to sit on the wall in front of the terracing in the main (Waterloo Road) stand which was a couple of inches higher than pitch level. Good times :). Then got a season ticket when the new "John Ireland stand" was built about 5 miles away from the pitch....

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Exchange doesn't seem to be open yet, seats not being relisted for sale

Strange - the seats I listed were shown as available but they're not now.

Just checked and system tells me the seats are sold so they must have appeared briefly at some point. All a bit odd

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Exchange doesn't seem to be open yet, seats not being relisted for sale
Lounge access seats are still available at £95 each. Makes commercial sense to sell these first and attract high net worth individuals to the club.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Strange - the seats I listed were shown as available but they're not now.

Just checked and system tells me the seats are sold so they must have appeared briefly at some point. All a bit odd

Could be they're selling as fast as they go on if demand is that high I suppose.........good news if so, shouldn't be too many empty seats

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Could be they're selling as fats as they go on if demand is that high I suppose.........good news if so, shouldn't be too many empty seats

Hope so - should be a cracking game. Gutted I'm missing it but should have been better at planning the half term break I guess...

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Lounge access seats are still available at £95 each. Makes commercial sense to sell these first and attract high net worth individuals to the club.

Hmmm I can remember before the Manure home game a Swiss family, (not Robinson), being told by the ticket office just before the game, that the only availibility was for four lounge access seats, l think they were over #100 each though, not very good either, at the far southern end of the West Stand middle tier adjacent to the corner flag.

They seemed very happy to take them though.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here