Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Well, This Has Been A Bit Of A Perfect Weekend.

el punal

Us grabbing the 3 points on Friday night, then relaxing and watching all our rivals cock it up with some wonderful defeats. So warm applause to Palace, Newcastle, Fulham, Southampton, Cardiff for being dicked and an honourable mention to Burnley and ‘Udders who decided that a point apiece would be good for us too.

Thanks chaps, more of the same until the end of the season. :drink:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Us grabbing the 3 points on Friday night, then relaxing and watching all our rivals cock it up with some wonderful defeats. So warm applause to Palace, Newcastle, Fulham, Southampton, Cardiff for being dicked and an honourable mention to Burnley and ‘Udders who decided that a point apiece would be good for us too.

Thanks chaps, more of the same until the end of the season. :drink:

Was just talking to my QPR allotment mate, about how all our rivals have done us a favour.
He was congratulating us on getting a result v West Ham.
Perfect weekend really :)

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
not forgetting Hamilton winning the Japanese GP

and Conor McGregor getting beat up :thumbsup:

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
To have 8 points after the fixtures we have started with is excellent. I hope that brings confidence and is something we build on. I'd love to get the the last 5 games of the season looking at if we can catch the top 10 rather than worried about being caught by bottom 3

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
To have 8 points after the fixtures we have started with is excellent. I hope that brings confidence and is something we build on. I'd love to get the the last 5 games of the season looking at if we can catch the top 10 rather than worried about being caught by bottom 3

12th will do,then history will be made

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Fulham and Saints conceding 8 between them today the icing on the cake, too.

Beautiful weekend of results - our first clean sheet also which is another big plus

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Also my daughter racing in her first national cyclocross uci race in Derby as a 16 year old against the women’s elite. Finished 45 from 65 and did not get lapped. Sorry I know this does not mean anything to anyone else, just really proud. And has topped of a perfect weekend from me.

B52

Jan 23, 2013
Super Seaford From the South
Also my daughter racing in her first national cyclocross uci race in Derby as a 16 year old against the women’s elite. Finished 45 from 65 and did not get lapped. Sorry I know this does not mean anything to anyone else, just really proud. And has topped of a perfect weekend from me.

Don't be sorry, that's a good achievement for her, you should be proud:thumbsup:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
and Conor McGregor getting beat up :thumbsup:

Strictly speaking it was him and half his hangers on. Mental scenes.

I’ve ran a 10 mile Personal Best, had a brilliant time with my kids and my best mate and his family and picked up a new winter parka at a discount. Only missing a lottery win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Having turned 60 on Wednesday, and whatching us battle to beat West Ham, the. Seeing my youngest turning 30 this weekend, it has certainly been a brilliant week!

Off to Denver on business Friday for a week!

So I am going away with us in 13th...I would have taken that a few weeks ago.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here