Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bournemouth

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I would think that would be a great choice if CH was tempted by a top 6 job or the Rep of Ireland came calling.

Away games would be more entertaining. Ducks and hides :guns:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
he's smug, don't you remember him getting Dunk sent off at Withdean and Barnes + 1 at the Amex ? Only happened because he and his assistant were in the fourth official's ear .

If life were only that simple - manager have a word in fourth official's ear and jobs a good 'un. Why doesn't CH do that? Insufficintly smug? Houghton OUT!!! ???

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Christ, you leave NSC alone for five minutes while you run a race and cook a roast, and it takes on a mind of its own

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I don't get the Howe hate. Seems very small minded. :shrug:

He doesn’t half play on the ‘small little club’ despite being significant spenders and consistent breakers of FFP. Don’t get me wrong, he’s doing well, but he really plays on it to make it seem he really is Miracle Eddie.

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
He'll be leaving Bournemouth before too long now they're not building a new ground

Yeah mate...he's so shallow that after building a team to get from Divvy 2 to the top six of the PL he will bail out for a few more seats.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Love the way NSC creams itself after a team puts a few wins together, last season they struggled this season (after eight games) Ed’s now the worlds greatest manager ffs.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
I have always liked Eddie, and no-one can deny that he has done a magnificent job at Bournemouth.
I don't care for all the 'smug' talk on here. Blimey, if we had a manager that had done an 'Eddie' he would be worshipped .I think a certain section of NSC can't take the fact that Bournemouth seem to be establishing themselves in the Prem, instead of having come back down almost immediately, as some predicted.
He appears to be very highly regarded by his players, past and present.
Yep, I would have him here, but it won't happen.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yeah mate...he's so shallow that after building a team to get from Divvy 2 to the top six of the PL he will bail out for a few more seats.

He bailed out before, less than 24 hours declaring he wasn't leaving.

The club also failed FFP just to get promoted.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Excellent manager who continues to show that it's possible for a small team to continually overachieve and push for Europe in spite of low crowds.

4th season in the Premier League - finished 16th, 9th and 12th. Never threatened by relegation worries after that first season.

Deserves a chance at one of the big names or at international level, but he seems happy enough there.

There's still a lot to be said for continuity in football management.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Love the way NSC creams itself after a team puts a few wins together, last season they struggled this season (after eight games) Ed’s now the worlds greatest manager ffs.

Only played one of the big six so far, so are in a false position. Their November and December looks horrible. Smug Eddie is just getting the points he should plus a few bonus away points, imo.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
This. Too many people on this board who seem to like being positive about whichever club happens to be flavour of the month while being quick to slag off the Albion at any opportunity.

Smug Eddie seems to be this Autumn's David Wagner.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here