Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dunk England call up

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I wouldn't take much notice of anything written in the daily mirror - remember this is the rag that thinks Jeremy 'Communist ' Corbyn would make a good PM. Not a very sensible publication is it.

You’re a bit late. And wrong. And trolling. And stupid. Are you actually a Brighton fan because, if you are, then “well done Lewis” would have been the appropriate response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You’re a bit late. And wrong. And trolling. And stupid. Are you actually a Brighton fan because, if you are, then “well done Lewis” would have been the appropriate response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am increasingly convinced that the 15 nobbers who have been on my ignore list for more than 6 months (there have been a couple of rescindments) should be removed from NSC. My 'cock-dar' appears to be a precision instrument. :lolol:

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I am increasingly convinced that the 15 nobbers who have been on my ignore list for more than 6 months (there have been a couple of rescindments) should be removed from NSC. My 'cock-dar' appears to be a precision instrument. :lolol:

You're certainly not missing out on anything that would enrich you. Noise.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Good for him, he has come a long way since he used to be a walking yellow card.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
After a very busy weekend, I'm afraid I'm too tired to count them...but...don't we now have rather a lot of Internationals in our squad?!?! Awesome. Who'd have thought it 10 years ago, or even 2 years ago. Well done Dunky!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Great for is development, also well deserved

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I'm enormously pleased for him, and also that players can play for clubs like us and still get international recognition. Makes it easier to hang onto the next generation if they know they don't have to go to one of the big 6 to get noticed.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
At last something to look forward to at an international break.
Have to say I am already nervous for Lewis up against those Croatians and Spanish but it will be a massive learning curve for Lewis.
I hope he plays well and keeps his place.
Good luck Lewis.

Telboy

Who Are You
Jul 6, 2003
WSU
Who would have thought when we were sitting in the rain at Withdean, 10 years later we would be a Premier League team with an England squad member. I need pinching

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
At last something to look forward to at an international break.
Have to say I am already nervous for Lewis up against those Croatians and Spanish but it will be a massive learning curve for Lewis.
I hope he plays well and keeps his place.
Good luck Lewis.

He'll be fine, the benches are nicely upholstered and quite quite safe.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here