Haywards Heath
Found the Tartis
image.jpg
Repairs been done
image.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not sure why the aliens are only interested in making their presence known in London most episodes. But at least the Daleks can fly now a days.

Oh no, I never understood why everyone didn’t just go upstairs when the Daleks turned up

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Fabulous first episode. Thought it was really good, excellent characterisation and actually I thought it was quite dark in places.....I am really looking forward the rest of this series.

Can I just mention at this point that dr Who and the captain of the starship enterprise both come,from Huddersfield

A Yorkshire DR Who....how much better does life get.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I thought it was good, the dude with teeth in his face was a good baddy. The new Dr seems a good actress as well. I hardly watch Dr Who but I'll give this one a go.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
It was OK, better than any of Peter Capaldi's episodes. Theme tune arrangement was terrible though.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Best not read the posts yet. Still waiting for nipper to get to bed. No Spoilers! :lolol:

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I haven’t been a great fan dince the originals but watched tonight’s and thought it was OK. Good bunch of characters and new doctor is a pretty good actress anyway and treats the role in her native tongue which gives it a bit of credibility. Nice that it isn’t London based.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
What, What, WHAT?! I thought it was superb and far far better than the grating Capaldi version. Still, it's all opinions.

It was better then Capaldi's definitely but the drums just didn't seem right to me :) But I really liked the kaleidscope effect in the background.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I don't think there were any - unnerved me a little as I was expecting them to kick in at any moment
Yes, I thought I had missed them too, there were none it seems.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here