Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Boxing Day

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This decision could have a very big bearing on which bar I shall be watching it in in Lanzerote :drink:

I am sure you can start a thread nearer time along the line of which bar in Lanzarote.......

theboybilly

I am sure you can start a thread nearer time along the line of which bar in Lanzarote.......

Now now BH, far from this being a 'look at me on holiday' post I'm rather miffed that I'm missing four games over the festive season. But peace must prevail in my house so I'm going to have to grin and bear some winter sun instead. I'll likely find myself surrounded by full-kit w****r Palace fans like I did on holiday last year :shootself

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
No scheduled trains - Will they run Lewes shuttles? - cant remember what happened last Boxing day home game ??l
They did run shuttle services between Lewes - Falmer - Brighton last time.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Given our result last season I can see that being televised.

Watford vs Chelsea looks attractive, and the relegation scrap between Palace and Cardiff maybe? Sky love Liverpool vs Newcastle games.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
If the game were moved to the following evening or wherever, I can picture PB punching the air in delight and shouting 'Yesssss', given the transport logistical issues of Boxing Day home games in the past.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
If the game were moved to the following evening or wherever, I can picture PB punching the air in delight and shouting 'Yesssss', given the transport logistical issues of Boxing Day home games in the past.

As we play Everton on 29th I can’t see the match being moved to 27th.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

I can’t. But, I can picture him writing a very lengthy piece defending Sky Sports and man-splaining how it’s good for the club.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here