⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
It's him again.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I he stopped titting about with his stupid quiff and saying 'capitulation' every 4 seconds he might be interesting to watch... if the screen went blank, and you also lost audio.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
To best enjoy that YouTube **** just skip 3/4 of the video to see how gutted he looks at Palace losing 3-1 AGAIN.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
To best enjoy that YouTube **** just skip 3/4 of the video to see how gutted he looks at Palace losing 3-1 AGAIN.

3-2 but I echo your sentiment.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Seems they are even turning on their favourite son...

Zaha meant to be our big player not ****ing showing up at all

Been ****ing awful this week

Yes he's our best player generally but where the **** has he been this season

Where the **** is Wilfred Zaha? Hardly seen him this season.

Absolutely ****ing brain dead from Wilfried Zaha that is

stupid and ridiculous challenge from Zaha, he knows he’s on 4 yellows and he goes and does that. Now we’ve lost the Leicester game too. Thanks Wilf, thanks a lot

Awful performance by Zaha and the rest. How about stop tweeting convoluted shit and actually showing it on the pitch

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

stupid and ridiculous challenge from Zaha, he knows he’s on 4 yellows and he goes and does that. Now we’ve lost the Leicester game too. Thanks Wilf, thanks a lot

Awful performance by Zaha and the rest. How about stop tweeting convoluted shit and actually showing it on the pitch
[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

But according to Doggie he's worth more than our stadium.....

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

It was abundantly obvious that this would happen when Parish made a Zaha a virtual hostage at Selhurst Park by hanging a £75m price tag around his neck in the summer. Not only do they have a player who obviously doesn't want to be there, they have a player who resents being denied a decent career move and who's value appears to be plummeting with every sulky, petulant and ineffectual performance.

It would appear Parish is as inept at employee engagement as he is with supporter engagement. What did he think would happen by forcing a fragile character like Zaha to stay? Parish really is useless and long may he contine to be so.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
He was given that chance by being sold to Manchester United, wasn't he? ???

True, but probably the wrong club at the wrong time for him. He's a few years older now and I reckon he would most likely have benefitted professionally, personally and emotionally from a move this summer to a bigger club. No surprise he's effectively 'on strike' at the moment. Can't believe Parish didn't see that comng down the line when made it impossible for him to move on in the summer.

Last edited:

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I thought it was interesting that he was too poorly to play against spurs earlier on in the season.

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
I think the rumour was Spurs were interested, but he's not better than Eriksen, Alli, Son, Lucas or Lamela, nor are they short of home grown players, so his price tag and wages put an end to that interest if I recall correctly.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
One of their fans tweeted, I think, a question about whether he owned a helicopter. Even I thought that was over the line.
More extreme than the usual crowd throat slitting gestures that they have resorted to in the past, I suppose.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
True, but probably the wrong club at the wrong time for him. He's a few years older now and I reckon he would most likely have benefitted professionally, personally and emotionally from a move this summer to a bigger club. No surprise he's effectively 'on strike' at the moment. Can't beleive Parish didn't see that comng down the line when made it impossible for him to move on in the summer.
Nah can't see this Bry. He is Palace through and through, you know overated cheating, diving, crying, girly wimpy, vain, muppet, deluded puff pastry. Having said that he is rather good when he is on form every three years against us!!!

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Just mooching around Youtube for 80s Christmas specials that aren't on every year and found Little and Large from 1980. Yes it is as bad as I remember but one gag made me smile. Eddie says that Syd would have stopped the Titanic from going down - Malcolm Allison has been on the phone to get him to do the same for Palace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here