Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] #cpfc

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Exact ****ing ly.

Too many so called Albion 'fans' forget.

Without rivalry and ill feeling between clubs and fans we have nothing.

How can you even start after Mullery and those classless cvunts in our stadium shitting.

Absolute cvnts.

At last. Who gives a toss? Some of the shit written about being offended is pathetic.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Sometimes the hardest hitting things are what you don't say....

Just sit back, watch us grow, watch them implode, and let the smugness seep from every pore in your body without having to throw insults.

Their owner is a wide boy who got lucky. He'll get found out.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Sometimes the hardest hitting things are what you don't say....

Just sit back, watch us grow, watch them implode, and let the smugness seep from every pore in your body without having to throw insults.

Their owner is a wide boy who got lucky. He'll get found out.

Very good attitude.

I live up here and have some sound Palace mates. We've long gone past the bitching and settle on mild teasing very infrequently. Now that is the interaction with my buddies.

Some how I can revert to my true beliefs and philosophies when dealing with other Slug fans...silly little chants are pathetic..indeed my buddies revel in commenting how much we care when they hear them when we are on TV.

Patience is a virtue. Watch this space if they lose Tumble in any way then WATCH THIS SPACE!

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
I make that 4 'Palace' related threads on page 1. Just an observation, make of that what you will.

Its a marathon not a sprint lads. You know us, always strong finishers. Lets not get too giddy.

On another point, didnt think you could beat Sakho in the french squad but blimey youve managed it with Dunk. Jeez

Good day.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I make that 4 'Palace' related threads on page 1. Just an observation, make of that what you will.

Its a marathon not a sprint lads. You know us, always strong finishers. Lets not get too giddy.

On another point, didnt think you could beat Sakho in the french squad but blimey youve managed it with Dunk. Jeez

Good day.

And how many threads on the Albion in your BBS Snot Fest away end?

Good day. Don't come back.

Oops I think he will offer me out in a PM..

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I really don't get this supposed insult of "You're obsessed with us".

Isn't that what rivals are all about - keeping tabs on them, and taking the piss when opportunity presents itself?

And we're jolly lucky to have Palace as rivals due to the abundance of piss-taking opportunities they so consistently provide us with.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
I really don't get this supposed insult of "You're obsessed with us".

Isn't that what rivals are all about - keeping tabs on them, and taking the piss when opportunity presents itself?

And we're jolly lucky to have Palace as rivals due to the abundance of piss-taking opportunities they so consistently provide us with.

Totally agree. More relevant to the coulnt give a **** about Palace brigade.

Just like how hard all Palace fans are all laughing at you having to rely on that Palace reject playing up front for you. haha its so funny. No really funny. soooo funny.:moo:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

Just like how hard all Palace fans are all laughing at you having to rely on that Palace reject playing up front for you. haha its so funny. No really funny. soooo funny.:moo:
You may be laughing on the outside..........

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Is this how Zaha gets to his car after training by the way?

Attachments

• giphy.mp4
    361.6 KB
  • 200w_d.gif
    200w_d.gif
    71.2 KB · Views: 292
Last edited:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Yes you are all really really laughing that a player most of you never wanted to leave is firing in goals for us.

I tell you what is really funny though that your £30 million replacement for him has only scored 3 goals since the start of last season, in that time the player you rejected has scored 17 goals. Yet you'll still cling to the misguided notion that your striker is world class. Now that's ****ing hilarious.

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Yes you are all really really laughing that a player most of you never wanted to leave is firing in goals for us.

I tell you what is really funny though that your £30 million replacement for him has only scored 3 goals since the start of last season, in that time the player you rejected has scored 17 goals. Yet you'll still cling to the misguided notion that your striker is world class. Now that's ****ing hilarious.

Could be wrong, but I sense @TP might have whooshed you there........:shrug:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005

This. We get to cheer on Glenn Murray while they endure the useless and unlikeable £30m flop that is Benteke... it can't last forever but it is brilliant while it does.

Edit: Don't mind if I'm a secondary part of a whooshing... Palace being rubbish while we do well is about as good as it gets for me... the Palace fans that come on here might joke about it but most of them will be gutted at the moment and a bit more gutted with every goal that Glenn grabs for us. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here