Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 135

Thread: #cpfc

  1. #41
    Members
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    at home
    Posts
    40,981


    0 Not allowed!
    To be fair, their one source of atmosphere was disbanded by the club and now everyone is surprised that they are so quiet.

    Not that we can shout...last 5 minutes after their free kick missed by anoutovitch (sp) the place emptied.. lots of people watching on to that I spoke to he wondered why with around 10 minutes to go the place empties.
    " It's a certain kind of fool that likes to hear the sound of his own voice"
    The Eagles - Certain Kind of Fool. Desperado

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #42

      5 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Publius Ovidius View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      To be fair, their one source of atmosphere was disbanded by the club and now everyone is surprised that they are so quiet.

      Not that we can shout...last 5 minutes after their free kick missed by anoutovitch (sp) the place emptied.. lots of people watching on to that I spoke to he wondered why with around 10 minutes to go the place empties.
      It wasn’t the club that disbanded it. It was the HF twats themselves.
      Well the thirty minutes are almost up Swindon fans but your not there yet. in it goes (yyyyyyeeeessssssss) ooohhh its gone in, Brighton in added on time have snatched a goal through Virgo!!! Incredible!! Once again there is late, late, late drama in the playoffs!!

      Unused substitute REMF 5.

      Proud owner of Hendersons Gloves from 18/10/2005. Crystal Palace 0-1 Brighton And Hove Albion
    • #43

      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by boik View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Not sure that I could ever find a tounge. What is it exactly?
      For those who remember “call my bluff” a “tounge” is a Croydonian pikey term for what normal people call a “tongue”, which is a muscular organ in the mouth used in the act of swallowing ............
    • #44
      Members
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      at home
      Posts
      40,981


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Da Man Clay View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      It wasn’t the club that disbanded it. It was the HF twats themselves.

      I thought the straw man moved them out of the Arthur Waite and made them get tickets all over the ground
      " It's a certain kind of fool that likes to hear the sound of his own voice"
      The Eagles - Certain Kind of Fool. Desperado
    • #45
      Members
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Posts
      3,553


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by LlcoolJ View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Now we have the plans for a signing section next year; can’t we focus on the present and sort something for the rest of this one? Atmosphere is terrible and it’s only going to get worse with this run #cpfc

      https://twitter.com/Apotts7/status/1048698693954822144

      "signing section"
      cpfc choir. Gareth Malone will be their teacher!
    • #46

      5 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Publius Ovidius View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I thought the straw man moved them out of the Arthur Waite and made them get tickets all over the ground
      No. They demanded to be moved into the centre of the Arthur Waite. Straw man declined. SM kept their seats available to renew as long as he could but they threw their toys out and as they weren’t allowed to move where they wanted some moved elsewhere and others didn’t renew.
      Well the thirty minutes are almost up Swindon fans but your not there yet. in it goes (yyyyyyeeeessssssss) ooohhh its gone in, Brighton in added on time have snatched a goal through Virgo!!! Incredible!! Once again there is late, late, late drama in the playoffs!!

      Unused substitute REMF 5.

      Proud owner of Hendersons Gloves from 18/10/2005. Crystal Palace 0-1 Brighton And Hove Albion
    • #47
      Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2003
      Location
      Faversham
      Posts
      11,557


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Sirnormangall View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      For those who remember “call my bluff” a “tounge” is a Croydonian pikey term for what normal people call a “tongue”, which is a muscular organ in the mouth used in the act of swallowing ............
      Quality face save

      I see we have two parallel threads on Palarse in the top ten of interest this evning. Why oh why do people keep reading them and posting on them?






      Why?






      Why oh why?







      Oh......
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA

      Premier League : Brighton, le club le plus cool d'Angleterre
    • #48

      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Da Man Clay View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      No. They demanded to be moved into the centre of the Arthur Waite. Straw man declined. SM kept their seats available to renew as long as he could but they threw their toys out and as they weren’t allowed to move where they wanted some moved elsewhere and others didn’t renew.
      Not that any of us really give a toss, but I think it's the Holmesdale end rather than Arthur Wait stand where they had their 'ultras'.
    • #49
      Members Weststander's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Location
      Withdean area
      Posts
      18,367


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Da Man Clay View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      No. They demanded to be moved into the centre of the Arthur Waite. Straw man declined. SM kept their seats available to renew as long as he could but they threw their toys out and as they weren’t allowed to move where they wanted some moved elsewhere and others didn’t renew.
      Is exactly what happened, but at the Holmesdale end.

      All explained on TS by their forum version of @Bozza (but a downgrade of course) a month ago.

      They demanded that longterm ST holders be moved to make way for them.
    • #50
      Members
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      Posts
      1,373


      0 Not allowed!
      Maybe its time for the disgruntled and outraged of Croydon to ask Disney where the money's gone?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •