Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] #cpfc

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I'm off out with a couple of palace mates ( yes they are decent guys ) for a beer and Chinese tonight.

I know that they will at some point raise the subject of Super Glenn, how much they miss him and how much they would love him back.

I felt the same pain when he left us for them. At least I am on the happy side of the discussion now :)

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I'm off out with a couple of palace mates ( yes they are decent guys ) for a beer and Chinese tonight.

I know that they will at some point raise the subject of Super Glenn, how much they miss him and how much they would love him back.

I felt the same pain when he left us for them. At least I am on the happy side of the discussion now :)

You'll end up paying 98p in the pound of the bill at the Chinese....be careful :D

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Most Palace fans I know are genuine football fans that you can have a laugh with. Not sure where the twats (well the majority of them anyway) that post on here have crawled from. They seem to be the really needy thick ones that land up here and only appear if we have had a bad result or if Palace manage a win.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Most Palace fans I know are genuine football fans that you can have a laugh with. Not sure where the twats (well the majority of them anyway) that post on here have crawled from. They seem to be the really needy thick ones that land up here and only appear if we have had a bad result or if Palace manage a win.

Surprisingly quiet really, given they are 7 points better off than they were after 8 games last season :D

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

This. I know 3 Palaces fans IRL. All are really nice blokes. I guess it takes a certain type to keep going onto an opposition team's message board...

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
This. I know 3 Palaces fans IRL. All are really nice blokes. I guess it takes a certain type to keep going onto an opposition team's message board...

All the Palace fans I know are decent people. We have considerably more in common with their fans than differences; particularly when compared to other regions / teams out there.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
There is sporadic palace love breaking out everywhere it seems. I would concur with the other comments as I have only met one palace fan who was a w@nker and that was the Barber on Seaside Eastbourne. Hmmph!

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
In fairness I know 2 palace fans, and both are nice people...

They definitely don't own drums either, and they don't wear hoodies. They also can also count to 20 using their hands and feet.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

any fans that go on their rivals message boards will be the same on the whole - im sure there'll be just as many Brighton tw@ts on their board!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Here’s an odd thing. I see that Palace are playing a friendly during the International break, against Dulwich Hamlet, and a host of stars are pencilled in to appear, including the £170k/week Teutonic Iniesta.

Do Germany not have any games this week?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Here’s an odd thing. I see that Palace are playing a friendly during the International break, against Dulwich Hamlet, and a host of stars are pencilled in to appear, including the £170k/week Teutonic Iniesta.

Do Germany not have any games this week?
Is that being played at Selhurst so that they can say they've scored a goal at home (if they manage to score obvs)?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
The latest twitters from #cpfc, the first ones a beauty.

Hope that gave u a heart attack Roy hodgson x #@CPFC

Substitutes are there for a reason, Hodgson, as just proven #CPFC

We just need to hope we can finish above one other team than Cardiff/Huddersfield. If only we had a striker. I can’t take much more of not getting what we deserve in games #cpfc

@CEO4TAG might as well cancel the refurb of the main stand Steve as we’re obviously not gonna need it next season if you won’t sack hodgson

Can’t you see that by not using his substitutes he’s neglecting the team and is a liability??

I'm done with Hodgson, I appreciate everything he done last season but it's clear he's not got enough to lead the club forward #cpfc

If Roy stays in charge for the rest of the season he will take us down #CPFC

Wonderful stuff

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This chap could be talking about any one of 5 different people:-

[tweet]1054055147159146496[/tweet]

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Hehe
E0F8DB56-F394-41AE-B474-A2F29396B579.jpeg

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Hahaha...

I just feel really sorry for the Palace fans who made the trip up there. They deserve so much better.. !!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here