Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] #cpfc

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
To be fair, their one source of atmosphere was disbanded by the club and now everyone is surprised that they are so quiet.

Not that we can shout...last 5 minutes after their free kick missed by anoutovitch (sp) the place emptied.. lots of people watching on to that I spoke to he wondered why with around 10 minutes to go the place empties.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
To be fair, their one source of atmosphere was disbanded by the club and now everyone is surprised that they are so quiet.

Not that we can shout...last 5 minutes after their free kick missed by anoutovitch (sp) the place emptied.. lots of people watching on to that I spoke to he wondered why with around 10 minutes to go the place empties.

It wasn’t the club that disbanded it. It was the HF twats themselves.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Not sure that I could ever find a tounge. What is it exactly?

For those who remember “call my bluff” a “tounge” is a Croydonian pikey term for what normal people call a “tongue”, which is a muscular organ in the mouth used in the act of swallowing ............

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
It wasn’t the club that disbanded it. It was the HF twats themselves.

I thought the straw man moved them out of the Arthur Waite and made them get tickets all over the ground

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I thought the straw man moved them out of the Arthur Waite and made them get tickets all over the ground

No. They demanded to be moved into the centre of the Arthur Waite. Straw man declined. SM kept their seats available to renew as long as he could but they threw their toys out and as they weren’t allowed to move where they wanted some moved elsewhere and others didn’t renew.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
For those who remember “call my bluff” a “tounge” is a Croydonian pikey term for what normal people call a “tongue”, which is a muscular organ in the mouth used in the act of swallowing ............

Quality face save :lolol:

I see we have two parallel threads on Palarse in the top ten of interest this evning. Why oh why do people keep reading them and posting on them?

Why?

Why oh why?

Oh......

Lewes Punk

Feb 11, 2018
No. They demanded to be moved into the centre of the Arthur Waite. Straw man declined. SM kept their seats available to renew as long as he could but they threw their toys out and as they weren’t allowed to move where they wanted some moved elsewhere and others didn’t renew.

Not that any of us really give a toss, but I think it's the Holmesdale end rather than Arthur Wait stand where they had their 'ultras'.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Is exactly what happened, but at the Holmesdale end.

All explained on TS by their forum version of [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] (but a downgrade of course) a month ago.

They demanded that longterm ST holders be moved to make way for them.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Maybe its time for the disgruntled and outraged of Croydon to ask Disney where the money's gone?

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I hear they are moving long term STH next year for the AU to move into their seats behind the goal.

It appears Disney doesn't make the decisions at Palace any more, a group of 80-100 hoody wearing teenagers with a drum do.

5 years in the most lucrative league in the world, and they have nothing to show for it.

Nothing.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I hear they are moving long term STH next year for the AU to move into their seats behind the goal.

It appears Disney doesn't make the decisions at Palace any more, a group of 80-100 hoody wearing teenagers with a drum do.

5 years in the most lucrative league in the world, and they have nothing to show for it.

Nothing.

You’ll have to wait at least two weeks possibly longer ( when they win or score a goal at home) to get any Palace fans input, they all seem to have gone on holiday.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Is exactly what happened, but at the Holmesdale end.

All explained on TS by their forum version of [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] (but a downgrade of course) a month ago.

They demanded that longterm ST holders be moved to make way for them.
Creep.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Nothing.

Link?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Nothing.

As I said before, that'll give them the impetus for the promotion challenge, and we may have the mouth-watering prospect of a 'Best Fans in the World' off between Palace and Portsmouth FC #twats

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here