[Palace] #cpfc

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What DOES Mark Bright actually DO, at Palace?

Does he have any official role?

Is he an 'advisor' to Parrish?

:shrug:

Wiki has him listed as a coach at palace.

I'm surprised nobody has sprayed 'crystal palace' on him.

:moo:

Attachments

• IMG_20181021_200115.jpg
    IMG_20181021_200115.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 553

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Fountainhead

Jan 31, 2011
Herts
Same here. The enjoyment has gone.

It looks like we're going backwards, and I think most of the problems are down to Parish and co. I think they're all pi55 and wind. I have no doubt whatsoever that the new stand will not happen (and never was going to). If it's not relegation, then there will be another reason/excuse why it won't get built. They seem to play the fans, and most of the sycophants lap it up. Alright, they saved the club 8 years ago, but they can't dine out on that forever. Investment is needed now..

Piss and Wind? Is that another one of Disney’s companies?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
They shouldn't be too down though. At least they can console themselves with the knowledge that they've still got the best atmosphere in the Premier Lea....

.....oh.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Same here. The enjoyment has gone.

It looks like we're going backwards, and I think most of the problems are down to Parish and co. I think they're all pi55 and wind. I have no doubt whatsoever that the new stand will not happen (and never was going to). If it's not relegation, then there will be another reason/excuse why it won't get built. They seem to play the fans, and most of the sycophants lap it up. Alright, they saved the club 8 years ago, but they can't dine out on that forever. Investment is needed now..

Piss and Wind? Is that another one of Disney’s companies?

They don’t need investment, they need people with a clue as to what they are doing. Nearly half a billion in premier league money and all they’ve got to show for it is a gif of their then manager making an utter arse of himself at a cup final. They need a regime change, of course I fully support Prince Charming cluster-****ing his way through yet another season. Oh and they could do with some fans who don’t have delusions of grandeur and don’t runaway the moment things don’t go their way. They’d be nowhere to be found if they went through something similar to what we did.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
'Much better squad in every position but still dreadful in arguably the most important position of all - striker. Is there any team in this division, perhaps except Cardiff, with a worse strike force than us? Unacceptable and could cause a very, very expensive squad to get relegated and all of our progress to be undone.

If we get relegated we'll take massive losses on the likes of Benteke and Sakho just to get them off our wage bill. PVA, Wilf, Meyer, Tomkins, maybe Luka and Townsend will all go too, and when you consider we're paying 50+ grand per week for the likes of Schlupp and Riedewald, you wonder if we'd really have the money to renovate the squad. Our transfer business has been so appalling that relegation would be pretty ruinous.

'

The best part is that if they did go down the likes of Benteke and Sakho wouldn't be going anywhere as they wouldn't take the pay cut that anyone else would be prepared to pay for their wages. They would literally be the new Sunderland or Pompey with has beens leeching all the money out of the club in the Championship.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The best part is that if they did go down the likes of Benteke and Sakho wouldn't be going anywhere as they wouldn't take the pay cut that anyone else would be prepared to pay for their wages. They would literally be the new Sunderland or Pompey with has beens leeching all the money out of the club in the Championship.

Nobody is going to take Meyer off their hands at £170k/week either - particularly if he fails to deliver (which - in the event of them having been relegated, he almost certainly won't have done). The Teutonic Iniesta is going to be the bestest* player EVER to play in the Championship.

*apart from Vicente, obvs

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Nobody is going to take Meyer off their hands at £170k/week either - particularly if he fails to deliver (which - in the event of them having been relegated, he almost certainly won't have done). The Teutonic Iniesta is going to be the bestest* player EVER to play in the Championship.

*apart from Vicente, obvs
Part of that £170k figure was a big signing on bonus wasn't it? So they've already pissed that up the wall.

I guess if they were trying to offload him then they'd want a decent fee to cover that, plus he'll want the big bucks that nobody else was willing to pay..... Oh dear.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Part of that £170k figure was a big signing on bonus wasn't it? So they've already pissed that up the wall.

I guess if they were trying to offload him then they'd want a decent fee to cover that, plus he'll want the big bucks that nobody else was willing to pay..... Oh dear.

They went down the same route as Fulham in signing 'big names'.

I must admit I thought and feared it would work.

But football isn't as simple as that.

By contrast, the thought through approach of Bloom/Barber/Winstanley/Hughton is working fine.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm glad they're finally realising how shit Sakho is. I don't know why they got so excited over him. When we played at Selhurst last spring, I remember thinking he was the clumsiest footballer I've ever seen, and I say that as somebody who had a season ticket throughout Danny Webb's spell at Withdean.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Knowing Palace they will probably scrape their way out of it yet again but if not it really is all lining up beautifully for admin # 3.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Knowing Palace they will probably scrape their way out of it yet again but if not it really is all lining up beautifully for admin # 3.

It's a win/win but part of me does hope they do their usual and scrape their way out of it yet again.

Everything EVERYTHING that club has done, for over a year, has turned to shit, properly turned to shit.
Being propped up by the Premier League money, all but stopping them from yet another administration is incredibly funny.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Yeah, with Connor Wickham suddenly turning into Lionel Messi.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here