NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
563b631a98e7ba70cf3af028bc60273c.jpg

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Zaha’s price tag is reducing with every game. I expect that is a bigger worry to Parish than a few bleating palace fans.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
f4c14610bad48e891b7a5715f13c7b9b.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
"You realise their other teams we're (cough) absolute toilet. Silly post"

If only someone had told them that from the outset. :whistle:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Now 42% - come on guys let’s push it higher, he’s doing a wonderful job ( though may be not for Palace)

47% now. I think Palace fans are gradually realising that keeping Roy long term is what a club like Palace should be doing. Very close to a majority of Palace fans behind their embittered chief.

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
Funny thing with that poll on Twitter, some one mentioned that (when I voted) the 30% who were Hodgson in were Brighton fans!!

And they didn't think that withe regards to the AU poll earlier in the season??

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Zaha’s price tag is reducing with every game. I expect that is a bigger worry to Parish than a few bleating palace fans.

Becoming disruptive, easily riled, constant arguing with refs, the snidy stamp. The better forwards like Kane, Aguero and Salah try to stay on their feet when the goal beckons despite being hacked. Zaha’s first thought is to go to ground.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
52% of palace fans now want Roy to stay.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
1st thing to come up when I typed #cpfc was this beauty...
[MENTION=4514]Marky[/MENTION]boy_bhafc
Dec 5

More
To all at [MENTION=15976]CPFC[/MENTION]. We gave you a five year head start. You’ve spent millions and yet you’re beaten by the ten men from Sussex By The Sea. Happy Christmas. . . #BHAFC #CPFC

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Becoming disruptive, easily riled, constant arguing with refs, the snidy stamp. The better forwards like Kane, Aguero and Salah try to stay on their feet when the goal beckons despite being hacked. Zaha’s first thought is to go to ground.
He isn’t playing consistently well enough to justify anything like the £70m they are expecting for him. The clubs that could afford him will be concerned by his Man United failure. They might just be stuck with him which will please their fans, but that team needs a big overhaul and it looks like they are a bit skint (due to the wages they pay, the big transfers that haven’t worked out and paying off managers every year).

Never mind though eh!

:lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He isn’t playing consistently well enough to justify anything like the £70m they are expecting for him. The clubs that could afford him will be concerned by his Man United failure. They might just be stuck with him which will please their fans, but that team needs a big overhaul and it looks like they are a bit skint (due to the wages they pay, the big transfers that haven’t worked out and paying off managers every year).

Never mind though eh!

A while ago, after he singed his contract extension, I jokingly said 'the only way he'll get out of that club now, is instigating the relegation clause'.

It would seem the #NeverWrong moniker needs to be a little closer to home. :lolol:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Never mind though eh!

Not only against us, but for a while now, he hasn’t looked happy. He’s not scoring goals, and, more importantly for Palace he’s not getting any assists either. He’s petulant, and if he keeps on with the snidey fouls, the stamps etc, referees will get wise to him.
His attitude/ personality is the reason he will never be a 50 million plus player, no big club would gamble that much on a player who is mentally weak.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here